Gaffers Interview, excellent

The total lack of respect from Beaton incited his reaction.

Gerrard was rightly raging at the snidy prick not even looking at him when he asked for an explanation.

Who the fùck does cheating Beaton think he is?
Said the same thing. It's ignorance. If one of my weans didn't look at someone who was talking to them I'd set them straight about manners. Beaton looks like a man who knows he's made an arse of it and instead of saying "I gave what I thought, if it's wrong I'll hold my hands up" he gives it the old painted on ears.

Said the same thing. It's ignorance. If one of my weans didn't look at someone who was talking to them I'd set them straight about manners. Beaton looks like a man who knows he's made an arse of it and instead of saying "I gave what I thought, if it's wrong I'll hold my hands up" he gives it the old painted on ears.
Beaton had seen the penalty appeal at half time...he looked ashamed all through the second half.

Says he apologises for getting emotional but cant accept all 3 officials making the same mistake, confirms the Club will appeal Alfies card, when asked whether he felt sorry for Alfie he said "dont worry about Alfredo, hes in the dressing room with his shirt off dancing to Sweet Caroline" :))
Superb

Tremendous interview, emotion and control , what a man he put Beaton in his place, he just oozes so much class.

Don't worry about the missus he can shag me as long as we share the beer, and its going down well tonight , ....the beer that its !

Alexa add Sweet Caroline to the 55 playlist.

Back