Gaffers Interview, excellent

The total lack of respect from Beaton incited his reaction.

Gerrard was rightly raging at the snidy prick not even looking at him when he asked for an explanation.

Who the fùck does cheating Beaton think he is?
Beaton knew fine well he’d f*cked Rangers over (again). He wasn’t man enough to take on Gerrard. A sad, sick individual, apparently he’s known as Brother Beaton to that mob, hard to believe.

One game at a.....

They know it's done haha.

Game Over!

......but but but, it’s not done. :rolleyes:

The da’s will be along shortly!
:shh:

The mentally challengeds won’t even amass the amount of points we have now by the time they’ve played 38 matches. They won’t even match the amount of points we had before a ball was kicked tonight.
B-D

I know we all love the gaffer telling it straight, a good old fashion interview. Just hope the cheating cunts at SFA don't hang him out to dry
We have a managment team and team on the park who can cover a couple of games without the manager. I want him to tell it as it is.

"Alfredo is dancing around in there to Sweet Caroline"

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:

I would let that man pump my missus and drink all my beer.
Steady now. The former's a definite, but the latter?????? Maybe 1 or 2, but you need to have some boundaries, even if it is Steven Gerrard. The only man that would get to drink ALL my beer would be Sir Walter! B-D

I think the death of Ian St John would not have helped gerrard's mood to begin with, throw in a moron for a ref, no wonder the gaffer was upset tonight

Interview was tremendous. Need the full version if anyone can get it..

Agreed. Really wish I’d recorded it and I’d stick it up myself.

None of the clips we’ve seen really got across how brilliant the entire interview was in totality.

I now officially man love Stevie G. He gets it. He gets Rangers :))

I really hope nobody has already beat me to this, I haven’t gone through the full thread yet..

“If Carlsberg did interviews.......”

Between a brilliant way to play the penalty/Beaton idiot through to the Sweet Caroline’s. Gaffer, we salute you.

Only the most blinkered fans of other clubs could watch that interview and disagree with anything he said, spot on and got his points across that he needed to

The Morelos line is phenomenal

About time someone of his high stature above anyone involved in Scottish football In the last 20 years or so called these corrupt bastards out, even although we win .

Agreed. Really wish I’d recorded it and I’d stick it up myself.

None of the clips we’ve seen really got across how brilliant the entire interview was in totality.

I now officially man love Stevie G. He gets it. He gets Rangers :))
Spot on mate. We need this from start to finish. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Serious man love .

Come on bears I want a fully unedited version from start to finish. It was longer than 2 minutes, someone must have it lol...

Love the way he instantly shut down the snide agenda the Sky tramp was trying to build regards Alfie being a diver. They spin it so it looks like they‘re sympathetic, when they are really feeding into the negative narrative around Alf. Walker was at it during commentary.
Well placed metaphorical brogue in the ham haws from Gerrard there.

Beaton looks like an even bigger dick than usual now.

Gerrard is just magnificent as per fucking usual!

I can't express how happy I am that Stevie G is about to succeed in his mission. He's been a legend in waiting since he first turned up. It would have broke my heart if he'd had to leave without winning. He's a Rangers manager through and through, an absolute credit to himself and to us.

Back