Gaffers Interview, excellent

The gaffer knows how to he absolutely withering when being interviewed without overstepping the mark. Can’t blame him at all for in-game emotions and he always follows up articulately in post-match interviews.

A modern day hero and a legend in the making here.

The gaffer knows how to he absolutely withering when being interviewed without overstepping the mark. Can’t blame him at all for in-game emotions and he always follows up articulately in post-match interviews.

A modern day hero and a legend in the making here.
I loved watching it, but I am pretty sure the authorities will decide that he overstepped the mark with it.

I loved watching it, but I am pretty sure the authorities will decide that he overstepped the mark with it.

I don’t think I’ve seen the whole Sky Sports interview (is it only me who didn’t see any post match coverage on any of their channels?) but I don’t think he did. He’s genuinely questioning a crazy decision. If the SFA consider that to be too much then they might as well give referees free rein to influence the outcome of matches as they please.

Honestly - the Morelos Sweet Caroline line from Gerrard has absolutely broken me :D

I'm not much of a a laugh out loud person. Not even much of a laugher, the miserable c.unt that I am - but that has f.ucking set me off big time :D

I don’t think I’ve seen the whole Sky Sports interview (is it only me who didn’t see any post match coverage on any of their channels?) but I don’t think he did. He’s genuinely questioning a crazy decision. If the SFA consider that to be too much then they might as well give referees free rein to influence the outcome of matches as they please.
You not think they do already?

steven gerrard is one of the best things to have happened to rangers. Class on every level. I hope he stays at least another full season before liverpool inevitably come calling

I wonder if Cheatin Beaton will have the gonads to phone SG and say sorry for missing 2 penalties like he has done with other managers when he gets it wrong.
I doubt it the narrative gets set about how to deal with us and them, we don't matter as the ruling bodies are unfairly stacked with one kind.

Just saw it and he's done exactly what many on here have been asking for. Targets the reffing but does so after a win and after we've all but won the title so there can be no accusations of sour grapes etc. What a guy.

He called out all the officials for the ‘bang out of order’ decision, criticised the ref for not looking him in the eye and the fourth official for being pointless. I am sure he’ll get called up for it, he seemed to allude to expecting a letter to come through the door. I’m also sure he will give no f***s

Events from tonight seem to echo what Brian Rice said a few days ago, there needs to be a level of respect and transparency between managers and refs which isn't always there. Wouldn't surprise me if it could be traced back to the referee strike.

Back