Gaizka Mendieta - How much in today’s market?

The_StCyrus_Bear

Official Ticketer
Based purely on players I have seen live at Ibrox, he is probably the best!! That night at Ibrox in 1999 he was just world class. I am watching the Chelsea game just now and although Havertz played well against us and he is in my opinion “naw bad” but £71million is just mental

Totally agree mate. That Valencia team were top class, but he was unplayable at times, world class.
I remember the away tie because we underestimated them. He was a great player, and some argue one of the best they've seen us play at Ibrox.

To be fair we have had our fair share of incredible players. Mark walters, Davie Cooper, even McCoist , all would be 30 - 50
Mil players

Based purely on players I have seen live at Ibrox, he is probably the best!! That night at Ibrox in 1999 he was just world class. I am watching the Chelsea game just now and although Havertz played well against us and he is in my opinion “naw bad” but £71million is just mental

That Valencia team were just A Levels, absolutely unreal.

I love him but even as a lazio fan I'd say the best player I've saw at Ibrox was Riquelme - the bastard cut us wide open but he was just great that night, I've said this on here many a time but watching him just appear in our box was almost perversely a thing of beauty

Depends what age. Havertz cost so much because his best days are ahead of him he could easily have another 10/15 years at the top and become one of the best in the world.

About a tenner, pal. He's 46 now. :D

Riquelme was the best IMO and just out shadows GM.

There must be something in the water as GM and Riquelme never seem to do it other than the clubs they played with at the time.

Back