Galatasaray 19.45 kick off confirmed

I would think Premier - tims at say 6 and us @ 8 or vice versa unless BT have the rights for the playoff round

edit - live-footballontv suggests tims and spurs for premier so could be RTV

Would an actual season ticket get you into this match for free if fans were allowed in?
No but they gave us freindlys as part of the season ticket at no extra cost.

Asking a bit much of season ticket holders now if they did charge extra again imo.

Would an actual season ticket get you into this match for free if fans were allowed in?

The answer is no unless it is what Bar 72 or MLF in the Main Stand but this different

Aberdeen, Celtic & Motherwell all give their VST free to their home game/s, so is there an agreement when discussing VST that the 4 European team if having home got free access?

I would say no cause the more cash the club makes the better .

there’s an element of fairness as well though. We’re all happy to pay up as is demonstrated by paying for tickets to games we can’t attend, to ask those who have already paid to watch the game to pay for it again is taking the piss IMO.

Although I much prefer RTV coverage, pundits, commentators, etc and it's better for the club I still prefer watching a game on TV than on the internet. The time delays and occasional shaky picture and buffering does my head in. Probably showing my age as the world is moving online.
I'll happily watch and also pay to see it next week on RTV. But ideally I'd rather it was on BT which I pay for anyway, but with Ally not Sutton!

Can understand the financial side of it and rightly charged for the away games

But they still have to look after the STH as well

Do you think if we get through there will be any chance the club could do a deal with BT so they can sell a package deal on RTV due to the games being behind closed door or is it a complete non starter?

Is it a big chunk of revenue being lost not being able to sell tickets

Although I much prefer RTV coverage, pundits, commentators, etc and it's better for the club I still prefer watching a game on TV than on the internet. The time delays and occasional shaky picture and buffering does my head in. Probably showing my age as the world is moving online.
I'll happily watch and also pay to see it next week on RTV. But ideally I'd rather it was on BT which I pay for anyway, but with Ally not Sutton!
I've had iffy experiences with RTV in the past but last night was first class, flawless. They even had the sound synched correctly, something BBC haven't been able to do with MOTD for years.

Do you think if we get through there will be any chance the club could do a deal with BT so they can sell a package deal on RTV due to the games being behind closed door or is it a complete non starter?

Is it a big chunk of revenue being lost not being able to sell tickets

I don't know but they would strike a deal with BT to allow it to happen in the 1st place and it might limited to STH?

We have to wait and see

When ST holders are paying £25+ to watch an online stream of our home games whilst ppv pay £10, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Rangers to give it to ST holders at a discounted price - obviously only applicable if it’s on RTV

If we offered it free of half price to vst I’d have no issue with that at all personally

not sure if manageable

much prefer it to be on rtv than bt or premier unless they offer big cash

Our play-off game last year was on RTV (including U.K. viewers) so good chance it will be the same again. Think BT have the rights just from the group stage onwards.

I've had iffy experiences with RTV in the past but last night was first class, flawless. They even had the sound synched correctly, something BBC haven't been able to do with MOTD for years.

Very likely my internet connection but it froze a couple times last night on me the first half when they hit the Bar I saw the ball in midfield on minute, a frozen screen, then the ball had just gone over. Buffered a couple times too.
It is miles better than last year but it's still a way of viewing that can be too hit or miss for me.
Of course much better than Premier Sports!

If its RTV again £9.99 for non ST and £5 for STH would be fair enough plus a decent gesture to those who have forked out hundreds for a season ticket they cant use

Back