Galatasaray Rocky display

For atmosphere and hostility, it’s hard to top this lot...

They had the Football’s Greatest Teams on Sky yesterday that showed the first. Incredible atmosphere.

What's the relevance?

What's the point of hoisting a fictional boxing character at a football match? Extremely impressive display but am I missing the point??

Impressive but if Stallone isn't there I don't see the point of it

It was their derby game against fenerbahce and 'eye of the tiger' is their walk-out song at every home game so theyve obviously decided to extend the tifo display for the occasion.
Better than the 12" meg-a-mix eh ??

The Turkish prime minister has apparently ordered an anti terror investigation into the display as they think some of the wording is in reference to a former prime minister who they accuse of orchestrating a coup in 2016

It was their derby game against fenerbahce and 'eye of the tiger' is their walk-out song at every home game so theyve obviously decided to extend the tifo display for the occasion.
Better than the 12" meg-a-mix eh ??

Kinda off topic but i really hate it when people have a go at our club like this in threads that have %^*& all to do with us. We have enough people doing it from outside and we could do without it from our own.

The Turkish prime minister has apparently ordered an anti terror investigation into the display as they think some of the wording is in reference to a former prime minister who they accuse of orchestrating a coup in 2016

As a poster in the fanzine said years ago after they unfurled the massive banner of ‘Instanbul since ....’ against the Greek side in Europe.... it’s nice to be nice!!!

:D

Kinda off topic but i really hate it when people have a go at our club like this in threads that have %^*& all to do with us. We have enough people doing it from outside and we could do without it from our own.

I dont like given the club a hard time and appreciate everything the board have done the last few years, however the club are absolutely deserving of the digs they get from fans when it comes to this. The whole attitude towards the fan experience is so outdated its untrue. The board have been very negligent on this front.

6tpda0.jpg

For all the talk of them being amazing fans they hardly ever turn up. Their average attendance last season was less than half the capacity of their stadium.

How great it would be to have an intimidating atmosphere at Ibrox,alas too many among us are only to happy to sit on their hands and say and do nothing

Very clever, however it looks to have sanitised the atmosphere at what was once a very intimidating ground.
Contrast with the Red Star Belgrade clip. Night and day.
Clapping along to the tannoy and holding cards up just doesn't make a good atmosphere.

Back