Galatasary v Fenerbache

Beer Belly Loyal

Was it Fenerbache who pumped Lurgan Flopps team oot the CL?

EDIT: Just googled it, it was Ferencvaros of Hungary.

Last edited:

CoopBlue

This game, when it has a full stadium, makes our game v the tarriers look like a tea party in terms of sheer noise, colour, sense of occasion and intensity.

Davester

Mind reading the book, the English guy visiting all the world's big derbies. The kick off time was 7pm at night. He went to ticket office to pick up ticket at 2.30pm, and asked the guy if he'd made a mistake and the game had kicked off. Guy said no, it's just the fans are all in just now. Almost 5 hours before kick off!!

EricBoAnderson

Matches played 2, won 2. They have Falcao. It will be tough as f.uck.
Not saying it will be easy but they finished 6th out of 18 in Turkey last season. Their manager has said this week that they do not have a lot of money so they've not went out and bought a new team. I think we've played and got results against a lot better teams in Europe the last 2 seasons.

westenclosurebear

Mind reading the book, the English guy visiting all the world's big derbies. The kick off time was 7pm at night. He went to ticket office to pick up ticket at 2.30pm, and asked the guy if he'd made a mistake and the game had kicked off. Guy said no, it's just the fans are all in just now. Almost 5 hours before kick off!!
I always struggle with the 5 hours before kick off chat.

The Blue Viper

Wouldn't read to much into this game. As others have said, makes our game against them look like a kick about in the park. Form goes right out the window.

Stan the Man

At least Alfie will be happy ,he'll get a wee chat with his buddy/hero Falcao and hopefully put him off his game ,he's getting on in years now 34 or 35 ish I think.

Hammy

Danny Dyer divides opinion but watched the Real Football Factories Turkey edition earlier. Pretty decent watch. Shows you just how mental the rivalry is and how crazy the fans are.

stuart01x

My old dear bought me a Fenerbache top when on holiday years ago. Think I’ll dig it out for today, if it still fits.

JMCK

Not saying it will be easy but they finished 6th out of 18 in Turkey last season. Their manager has said this week that they do not have a lot of money so they've not went out and bought a new team. I think we've played and got results against a lot better teams in Europe the last 2 seasons.
This a one off game, so this will be very tough and could go either way; that there are no fans at Ibrox will make this game different as well. If we get through it will be a very good achievement.

rangeral

Pity BT Sport never manage to agree a deal to continue to show some games from the Turkish League

Tony75tfc

The turks have been bombarding every Rangers twitter post , facebook , instagram post with messages saying they are going to hammer us ect they are everywhere online i hope we pump them and put them in their place

change consent