Gallant pioneer blacpool

The title reminds me of going on a stag to down there.

A member on here (not a regular poster but a long time member) made up a Union Flag with the name of the stag and the name of the town we were heading to on it, misspelled Blacpool. Cue the hilarity of several cars on the M6 laughing at us. The worst part is we were around Lancaster before any of us noticed!

I'll leave out his username to save his blushes.

A member on here (not a regular poster but a long time member) made up a Union Flag with the name of the stag and the name of the town we were heading to on it, misspelled Blacpool. Cue the hilarity of several cars on the M6 laughing at us. The worst part is we were around Lancaster before any of us noticed!

Would his name rhyme with Gill the Gutcher by any chance?

I can top that with a guy I worked with years ago.Down for the end of season party and pissed he wandered away for a tattoo.
Took him weeks to realise he had Glasgow Ranges on his arm

They have a separate family bar where kids are allowed all night. If there is not a big game on then only one bar will be open but there will be no issue with kids

Bumping this...does anyone know if kids are allowed in for old firm games. Travelling with my 7 year old in april

Is he fae Kilmarnoc.?

Been in the pub and it’s huge, but always wondered why, in Blackpool?
is it busy every weekend, open every day?

Been in the pub and it’s huge, but always wondered why, in Blackpool?
is it busy every weekend, open every day?
It's not open every day out of season.

I could be corrected by one of the many Blackpool Bears on here but I think its matchdays only, end of season events, speakers nights etc.

Although I think during busy periods like summer they may open from 5pm most days.

It's not open every day out of season.

I could be corrected by one of the many Blackpool Bears on here but I think its matchdays only, end of season events, speakers nights etc.

Although I think during busy periods like summer they may open from 5pm most days.
Opens more in summer but is also open most weekends not just matchdays

5 of us drove down fo Villa Park to see the Rangers play Villa in a friendly. At the time Ally Scott was on our books. My mate had a Union Flag with the players' names on it. Unfortunately spelling wasnt one of his strong point. Ask Ally Scoot!

Dik Lexic

Back