Game changers Orlando

Off to Orlando soon and have used fox and hound for the games but we are staying on international drive this time.
I believe game changers show the games.
Anyone know if this is the case

Thanks

Off to Orlando soon and have used fox and hound for the games but we are staying on international drive this time.
I believe game changers show the games.
Anyone know if this is the case

Thanks
Yip I was there in summer ten dollars to watch our games always open no matter what time our game kicks off

Been there a few times now. Usually a good turn out. Food is different class.

As someone has already said, loads of TVs to watch the game. Would definitely recommend going there

Thanks for that. By a sheer fluke the pub walking distance from our hotel. So hoping to get the Aberdeen/ young boys / Hamilton games if the wife let's me. No kids so a few drinks and the game sounds great.

Heading over in 3 weeks with the family, all grown up kids.
Staying in kissimmee, so this place not to far away. Will try & give it a go.

Yeah really enjoyed game changers for our games when I was over last year. Going again in 3 weeks looking forward to going back for a couple of games! Good food and plenty of screens
I’m heading over 2 weeks on Saturday will give this a go.

Tenner for me, Mrs was in free.

Came in recently for the game versus them. The venue itself is decent, right on I-Drive and as mentioned, plenty of screens and good table service.

Disappointed that we missed the first 7 minutes of the game due to what appeared to be a dodgy link. I was very pissed off to find that, after paying to actually get in and watch it, they hadn't even paid RTV to stream the game. I ended up sat at my table watching it on my phone.

Happy to be corrected on the tech issues but I could see the web address they were inputting to bring the game back and it just looked like one of your run-of-the-mill dodgy free streaming sites. Additional to that, the sound was about a second ahead of the picture. Doesn't sound a big deal but trust me, it makes a massive difference. We basically knew a shot had missed just as said player was pulling the trigger, which was pish.

If I could do it again, I'd have stayed in my room and watched it in bed on my phone.

Oh!! Nearly forgot haha. One side note, we shared a table with another similar-aged couple to us (mid/late 20s). At halftime my Mrs pulls me aside and tells me the lassie was sat sending scuddies of herself on Whatsapp while her boyfriend sat opposite her watching the game totally unawares. Mental.

Was there on Saturday for the Livi game. Been quite a few times, Fox and Hounds before that. It’s $10 for the game, it’s far bigger and really no matter which way you are facing you will have a screen to watch. My good lady has never been charged. Kid friendly and usually a good turn out of bears. I don’t know if there is a charge for kids, honestly, I would doubt it very much.
Food is good but basic. All you want really.
Iced buckets of bottled beer of your choice.
I usually go for the pitcher of draft.
I had a free Europa game last season, so it may depend on Orlando RSC having to pay for the TV feed or not, whether or not there is a charge.

Will be there for Thursday game then Sunday. I always give the barman a good tip, because any 12 noon kick off is 7am in Orlando. They do well to open up and staff the place at that time.

Edit: Just saw the above post re streams. I’ve been to RSC’s at Orlando, Naples and Tampa numerous times. It’s always been RTV. It must have been down that day.
Sometimes there’s been a freebie, if it’s being show free without RTV.

Last edited:
Back