Game in Bristol tomorrow?

Baloo_the_Bear

A long shot but is there anywhere who will possibly be showing our game? I've watched us before in the Walkabout but that was on BT Sport.
Is the Bristol Chosen Few still on the go-can't find anything about them on FB.

Try The Ibrox Hotel in Southville, not that he'll have it on (guest house not a hotel) but he may point you in the right direction, maybe even the pub across the road.

A long shot but is there anywhere who will possibly be showing our game? I've watched us before in the Walkabout but that was on BT Sport.
Is the Bristol Chosen Few still on the go-can't find anything about them on FB.

There’s a pub in Bristol...can’t remember what it’s called :confused:

If it’s only on Rangers TV mate, I would say you were onto plums

Ive got a RTV subscription but wanted a change from watching in the room on my laptop. A cargo it is then.

Try The Ibrox Hotel in Southville, not that he'll have it on (guest house not a hotel) but he may point you in the right direction, maybe even the pub across the road.

Ive stayed there before. Decent wee place.

From a earlier thread,
Bathbear
Today at 5:01 AM
New #1
In case there are any Bears in the Bath area for the game on Thursday night or in the future, The Bath Loyal have moved pubs and now watch the games in the Assembly Inn, 16 Alfred(o) Street, Bath. BA1 2QU.
All Bears welcome

can`t be much more than 10mins on regular train.

The Bristol Chosen Few kind off fell apart about 10 years ago. Big John was the landlord of the Langton Court which received this review “Could be a good pub were it not for the orange order obsessed landlord who refuses to serve anybody wearing anything remotely 'Celtic'. He even had his pool table recovered in orange baize as the original green colour was ''offensive''! ”

Lies really - the table was blue

Last I heard he’d moved up north and we don’t have a pub in the city anymore - criminal really for a city the size of Bristol

Always had a good welcome in Cardiff but never made it to bath

The Bristol Chosen Few kind off fell apart about 10 years ago. Big John was the landlord of the Langton Court which received this review “Could be a good pub were it not for the orange order obsessed landlord who refuses to serve anybody wearing anything remotely 'Celtic'. He even had his pool table recovered in orange baize as the original green colour was ''offensive''! ”

Lies really - the table was blue

Last I heard he’d moved up north and we don’t have a pub in the city anymore - criminal really for a city the size of Bristol

Always had a good welcome in Cardiff but never made it to bath
You are correct. The Big Man has moved northwards. I was in his company the other week

Get ye self’s through to Bath Bears!

In case there are any Bears in the Bath area for the game on Thursday night or in the future, The Bath Loyal have moved pubs and now watch the games in the Assembly Inn, 16 Alfred(o) Street, Bath. BA1 2QU.
All Bears welcome

Back