Game in udon thani Thailand

In hua hin now going to udon thani tomorrow anybody now the best place to catch the game cheers in advance
Sorry I can't give you the names of any specific bars in Udon Thani mate but my advice would be to try and find a small pub that shows football and ask them if they can show the Hibs game or even if you just ask at half time to save you sitting through the whole lot. That way they will definitely show Rangers game too if you're buying plenty of beers!

Lots of little Thai bars are usually owned by the guy who works there and they just want to make money so if any game is on they will show it if there are customers who want it. Also some will have a second tv with a different dish or internet connection even if the main one is showing an English game.

And of cource Rangers TV is always available. :cool:

Ps I take it you're heading up to Laos? Vientiene is probably the quietest capital city I've ever visited but even there, Vang Viene and Luang Prabang you will find a game if you befriend the owners beforehand.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't give you the names of any specific bars in Udon Thani mate but my advice would be to try and find a small pub that shows football and ask them if they can show the Hibs game or even if you just ask at half time to save you sitting through the whole lot. That way they will definitely show Rangers game too if you're buying plenty of beers!

Lots of little Thai bars are usually owned by the guy who works there and they just want to make money so if any game is on they will show it if there are customers who want it. Also some will have a second tv with a different dish or internet connection even if the main one is showing an English game.

And of cource Rangers TV is always available. :cool:

Ps I take it you're heading up to Laos? Vientiene is probably the quietest capital city I've ever visited but even there, Vang Viene and Luang Prabang you will find a game if you befriend the owners beforehand.
Cheers for that

THe Irish Clock will show the game mate,if you are going to Vientiane there is a Rangers pub called The Highlander owned by a bear from Springburn.

Back