Watching the game in Cyprus

Staying in Protaros. Anyone know if there’s anywhere showing the game tomorrow?

Cheers

The Bakers Arms, 15 Tinou Street, Agia Triada - Paralimni, Cyprus (5 mins from Protaras & 15mins from Ayia Napa), Cyprus Loyal RSC

Watched a couple of games there last season. Very welcoming.

Staying in Protaros. Anyone know if there’s anywhere showing the game tomorrow?

Cheers
Ripples at top of strip will defo have it or put it on for you. Andreas is your man in there and him and his brother are very clued up on Rangers. Bakers arms just outside protaras has is a Rangers supporters bar and you’ll be made very welcome. Bus from protaras 101 to paralimni will drop you off virtually outside it . You don’t see many green and grey in protaras

The Bakers Arms, 15 Tinou Street, Agia Triada - Paralimni, Cyprus (5 mins from Protaras & 15mins from Ayia Napa), Cyprus Loyal RSC

The best place to be in Cyprus

Yes seconded here, I was in Perena(sp), don’t try and be a smart arse like me and walk it, lol missus was going to kill me, eventually got a taxi. Great pub and going back to Cyprus 1st week August, will defo go back there.

Just to add, gave me a pennant which proudly sits in my sons room.

The Bakers Arms, was there a couple of weeks ago, did not rate the place at all. The woman behind the bar was very off with me and my family, 2 day's in a row we popped in for something to eat and Drink. I thought a good Rangers bar 400 yards from where were staying, life was going to be good. Amazon Firestick and carry out Loyal is a better option after that.

Andreas and Jimmy always have our games on in Ripples. Been to Protaras about 10 times and you always get a good welcome from the brothers. There's always Bears in watching our games and you will be made very welcome.

Yes seconded here, I was in Perena(sp), don’t try and be a smart arse like me and walk it, lol missus was going to kill me, eventually got a taxi. Great pub and going back to Cyprus 1st week August, will defo go back there.

Just to add, gave me a pennant which proudly sits in my sons room.

Yeah we debated walking from Pernera, didn't look far on the map. Glad we decided not to. I assume you've sampled the delights of Mojito's & Sizzlers in Pernera? Cracking food in both.

Oh aye, got a pennant as well, lol

Cheers for the info troops. I’ll maybe give Ripples a go first as it’s only across the road and I’m a lazy bassa! If not Bakers will do! Thanks

I’m in Nissi Beach,outside Ayia Napa,for the second leg.May jump in a taxi and head to Ripples in Protaras for the game

Bakers arms is excellent on game days, not so good out with games, Ripples is a good all round pub, both will definitely have the game on.

Cheers for the info troops. I’ll maybe give Ripples a go first as it’s only across the road and I’m a lazy bassa! If not Bakers will do! Thanks
Andreas and jimmy will make you welcome and give you the best tv to watch the teddy bears , they will play simply the best and Penny arcade as well. Both know the passion we have for our club. Great boozer if your across from it

Yeah we debated walking from Pernera, didn't look far on the map. Glad we decided not to. I assume you've sampled the delights of Mojito's & Sizzlers in Pernera? Cracking food in both.

Oh aye, got a pennant as well, lol
Staying in Pernera from end July to mid Aug, is there much of a town there? Only been to Protaras before.

I’ve been in Pernera for the last week. It’s quite small. Protaras is better and only a 15 minute walk along the beach path.

Try DOMA Restaurant while you’re in Pernera. It’s phenomenal. The grilled octopus is sublime.

Cheers for the tip. We're staying at the Sea Breeze which is supposed to be very good.

Best place to watch in Paphos?

So far I’ve clocked Harley’s sports bar and O’Neill’s ‘irish’ bar. Assuming that’s a no go, any recommendations?

Best place to watch in Paphos?

So far I’ve clocked Harley’s sports bar and O’Neill’s ‘irish’ bar. Assuming that’s a no go, any recommendations?

Alexander’s near the harbour. It’s an unofficial rangers pub that all bears seem to know about and use

My son and his girlfriend will be in Dublin all of this week. Any suitable locations to watch the Rangers game?

Watched games before in Lundy's Foot when visiting just up from Temple, no issue and usually a little group of fans in there.

My son and his girlfriend will be in Dublin all of this week. Any suitable locations to watch the Rangers game?
the woolshed and the living room both in the City Center will be showing it. both north of the liffey and both within walking distance. living room just off o'connell street and woolshed just off parnell street. 5 mins from each other

Sparta Prague v Rangers
scotland.gif
live3.png
ST: 17:45
beIN Sports MENA Xtra 1 HD
Blue Sport LIVE HD
BT Sport 3 HD
M. Liga de Campeones 13
RMC Sport Live 9
Sport 1 Czech HD
Stan Sport Australia ($/geo/R)
V Sport Urheilu HD