game tomorrow near wemyss bay

John Mckillop

Any one point me in the right direction to catch the game tomorrow were at Wemyss bay ,possibly a bar in largs ,cheers

Station Bar in Wemyss Bay will have it on.
The Wemyss Bay and Skelmorlie Supporters bus leaves from there. Take a mask or you'll not get in.

Assume you're at the caravan park?
Pub is part of the train station, opposite the Chippy.

If you get stuck, I'm in Wemyss Bay.

Last edited:
Station Bar in Wemyss Bay will have it on.
The Wemyss Bay and Skelmorlie Supporters bus leaves from there. Take a mask or you'll not get in.

Assume you're at the caravan park?
Pub is part of the train station, opposite the Chippy.

If you get stuck, I'm in Wemyss Bay.
Yes in caravan park ,went over to Rothesay today and asked station bar if they had game on tomorrow, girl behind bar says they dont have sky

Yes in caravan park ,went over to Rothesay today and asked station bar if they had game on tomorrow, girl behind bar says they dont have sky
[/QUOTE
Let me ask some of the guys. It's usually on. Maybe had to drop it due to COVID and the restricted punters.

Should be in Vietnam then dubai next week ,but weather today and yesterday, inverkip marina chart house restaurant and harry ha's in Rothesay will do for me ,covid has been an absolute nightmare
Tell me about it. I've lost a Mexico holiday and was supposed to be going to Spain to play golf next week:(
Maldives in April is next and Christ knows if that will happen.

Largs.
The boys say your best option in Largs is The Waterside.
https://g.co/kgs/j3ADp4

Any one point me in the right direction to catch the game tomorrow were at Wemyss bay ,possibly a bar in largs ,cheers
Largs Masonic Social club has it on in the lounge and on large screen in the hall. It's at top of Frazer St. If your driving theres a private car park at the rear of the building off New St and Public car park near the front of the building on Gateside St.

Last edited:
A huge and massive thanks A1bertz for the invite ,but were going to drive over to largs and have lunch after game we'll hopefully get a bar in largs,but that's a fantastic gesture that why, we truly are the people

You could have had his wife on toast. :))
Mission missed.:(

Back