Game tomorrow weather

Arkyblue

Official Ticketer
Any Bears in Perth provide weather update. We are leaving 11.30 and don’t want a wasted journey.

I live pretty close to McD Park and am not nearly so optimistic.

Weather is rotten just now and I think if game was today it would be v marginal in terms of postponement.

Forecast for morning is better, but this often changes over 12 hours out so I wouldn’t bank on it yet.

If the forecast is ok for tomorrow and pitch covered just now should be fine

If the forecast is ok for tomorrow and pitch covered just now should be fine

Not convinced mate.

Weather has been and remains awful up here.

I’m pretty sure if game was today it’d be off.

The forecast is getting worst, rain / snow now scheduled for an “extra” 3 hours before it’s meant to dry up.

Weather still rotten, heavy rain / sleet until 9.00pm now forecast and same again in early morning.

I’d be amazed if an inspection is not needed.

Sunday to be the best day of the week. Not be hard to compete with what we have had already, but should be dry with light winds. Another storm on its way for Monday though.

Very windy and heavy rain and sleet just now, mcdairmid always has drainage issues, I would expect there to be a pitch inspection

Leave Renfrew at 11am get to Tesco in Perth park up get a big breakfast mug of tea and toast then match..... perfecto ;)

I’m v close to ground and it’s dry now although a lot of rain has fallen.

Think it’ll be fine. I’d imagine the 8.00am inspection was a provisional arrangement in case rain did not abate.

Quite a nice day up here now so unless the pitch hasn’t recovered from all the rain yesterday, I can’t see it being in doubt.
It is icy as %^*& mind you

Back