Game v them 31st august

It will be moved well before we potentially even qualify for the play off. Shorter the notice the more problems they will have so easier just to do it the Sunday. 99% it will be moved.

Probably will be moved.

Off the top of my head, the only game I can think that stayed on Saturday was the game at Ibrox last December when we bossed them.

It will be moved as when TV selection is made they don't know if we will have a euro qualifier on the Thursday so they will need to make it Sunday

Just spent two hours convincing the wife I could fly out to Portugal a day later and have now seen this thread. Basically 99% will be on the Sunday?

I know that for some people they have no choice when they go on holiday. but I don't get the ones that are flexible that book up during the season, then moan about missing a game.?

Hopefully it's moved to the Sunday as I'll be on the plane to Vegas for a week's holiday.

Where's the places to watch it in Vegas if it's the Sunday?

Last edited:
That's my birthday and I fly back from Lanzarote that night, so hope it gets moved to the sunday. Think if we are still in Europe we'll have a Thursday game so will be moved to the sunday anyway

It will be moved well before we potentially even qualify for the play off. Shorter the notice the more problems they will have so easier just to do it the Sunday. 99% it will be moved.
I would say it's 100% likely. Will definitely be the Sunday.

With the tv fixtures for August needing to be confirmed in the next 2 weeks and us still being in Europe then the Old Firm and St Mirren away match will be moved to the Sunday for Tv.

I would imagine the Hibs game won’t be picked for Tv so it will only be moved whenever/if we qualify for third round.

Also the second leg of the Play-Off round for the Europa league is scheduled for the 29th of august, assuming either we or them are in that, it's almost certain it'll be moved.
Tv fixtures will be announced before that so it will definitely be the Sunday

I'm due to fly home from Portugal on the Sunday but just changed our flights to the Saturday, a day less but hey ho

Back