Game v Willem now 8pm kick off?

Better not buffer constantly like thursday my laptop could end up out the window

As long as we don’t buffer and you don’t end up out the window mate that’s the main thing!

I don’t know if it’s just the deflation from yesterday I don’t even feel excited about this or bothered if we are to go out I want us to succeed domestically so much and want no excuses.

As long as we don’t buffer and you don’t end up out the window mate that’s the main thing!

I don’t know if it’s just the deflation from yesterday I don’t even feel excited about this or bothered if we are to go out I want us to succeed domestically so much and want no excuses.
Got to admit I feel the same mate, I’ve also got a bad feeling about Thursday hopefully we get back at it though, it’s just a worry that we get the same old story domestically

What’s the reason for this?

It was never confirmed by either Club as 6pm, it was just what people on here were saying based on info mainly from UEFA - can see why people thought it but it was never 100%. Hope people didn’t get time off work on that basis or change other plans. Seen this happen before for other Clubs and stuff to do with my work. The sharp turnaround for these fixtures round to round does the fans no favours.

It was never confirmed by either Club as 6pm, it was just what people on here were saying based on info mainly from UEFA - can see why people thought it but it was never 100%. Hope people didn’t get time off work on that basis or change other plans. Seen this happen before for other Clubs and stuff to do with my work. The sharp turnaround for these fixtures round to round does the fans no favours.
Oh, I thought it was released on their website. Thanks for the correction

Oh, I thought it was released on their website. Thanks for the correction

I work for an online bookie and in these qualifying rounds the kick off times can change from what UEFA release on their site quickly after the draw. Just confuses people at the end of the day as obviously you expect to be able to trust UEFA.

I work for an online bookie and in these qualifying rounds the kick off times can change from what UEFA release on their site quickly after the draw. Just confuses people at the end of the day as obviously you expect to be able to trust UEFA.
Ah ok, interesting to have that insight. Cheers

Want Rangers to win but won't be to disappointed if we go out as there isn't that much revenue without fans at games

Tom Miller on RTV said it was 6pm.

The words UEFA and trust in the sams sentence are not something you see often!!

Back