Game versus Celtic 31-03-19

Most cruise ships only have SSN on the telly - no dedicated sports channels showing live football- best best go ashore and find s pub - that’s what I’ll be doing last 2 weeks in April

Stena show all sky channels so I don't see why P&O can't unless they're miserable sods.

I will be on a P&O cruise on this day. Can anyone tell me if P&O cruise ships will have Skysports?
You won't see it. Cruise ships don't have sky. They do have their own network which has the rights for the English Premiership. But they show no Scottish games whatsoever.

Would the ship not have someplace with wifi and you could watch on RTV? Saying that because my dad has the same issue and that is what his plan is.

Would the ship not have someplace with wifi and you could watch on RTV? Saying that because my dad has the same issue and that is what his plan is.
Depends what ship he’s on. I was on the Queen Mary 2, around two years ago and the WiFi was extortionate. It was something like £500 for the week. They try to discourage you from using your devices.

I don’t know what the situation will be on your dad’s ship.

Heard there's some sort of magical power that can enable pictures to be sent to phones and tablets. Maybe look into that whilst telling everybody you're going on a cruise.

Depends what ship he’s on. I was on the Queen Mary 2, around two years ago and the WiFi was extortionate. It was something like £500 for the week. They try to discourage you from using your devices.

I don’t know what the situation will be on your dad’s ship.
I went to Florida for my birthday 22 years ago, was Easter and we got Celtic in Semi final of the Scottish Cup for the first time in about 40 year or something, cost me 300 Dollars to phone pub and listen to it . found out two years later I was one mile from Fox and Hounds:D:D:D

Heard there's some sort of magical power that can enable pictures to be sent to phones and tablets. Maybe look into that whilst telling everybody you're going on a cruise.
Watched Andy Murray win his first Wimbledon on the last cruise I was on.
Just to let everyone know I've been on a cruise before:p:))

Stena show all sky channels so I don't see why P&O can't unless they're miserable sods.

I was on a P&O cruise when Andy Murray won Wimbledon and they showed that match 'live'.

You don't have sky sports on your cabin tv selection, although they may show premier fitbaw in their lounge.

As I say I was on board in July, so no fitbaw then.

I went to Florida for my birthday 22 years ago, was Easter and we got Celtic in Semi final of the Scottish Cup for the first time in about 40 year or something, cost me 300 Dollars to phone pub and listen to it . found out two years later I was one mile from Fox and Hounds:D:D:D
Haha. Of all the people to not be clued about a Rangers pub?!

:))

I will be on a P&O cruise on this day. Can anyone tell me if P&O cruise ships will have Skysports?
2z3rs6s.jpg

Back