Gangrene brigade change Glasgow street names

txTPfAT.jpg

And this is what it’s all become! Attempt to set fire to a union flag off the iconic memorial to Britain’s war dead in Westminster. Where do we go with this BS?

if a picture speaks a thousand words

Has this piece of shit been named and shamed yet? I do not do twitter etc. He surely can not have got away with that yesterday as the police moved everyone away from the monument whilst he was still up there. I assume the bastard would have been brought down at some point.
I know it’s not a great picture but that’s a she!
The police in full riot gear surrounded the cenotaph, not arrested apparently.
NJ1sHtk.jpg

HYrHNnO.jpg

kNyWQkl.jpg

z27Ai88.jpg

lGBSZ71.jpg

txTPfAT.jpg

And this is what it’s all become! Attempt to set fire to a union flag off the iconic memorial to Britain’s war dead in Westminster. Where do we go with this BS?
Horrible to see, but that is what happens when you continually give the untouchables free reign to do as they please. That flag is the reason that idiot has the freedom to show how stupid it really is.

I'm glad Rosa parks, who fought hard for segregation to be removed on Glasgow's corporations transport, is being honoured. Probably one of the most important figures in the cities history.

The 19th century was choc full of people with connections to slavery. My home town of Paisley was built on two giant cotton mills that provided employment for thousands.
The two families that owned these mills were the Coats and the Clarks and there are statues and churches all over town along with loads of street names.
So where did all this cotton come from.. I'd take a guess at the southern states of the USA where there were no Labour costs and it was dirt cheap. Did the Clarks or the Coats have shares in these plantations? I don't know.
Slavery is/was a horrible thing but it's part of the history of every country and not just us and the yanks.
I'd guess most of those involved over the last few days could not give a phuck about slavery but see it as a chance to create anarchy.

I.know where u coming from especially coats mills and church
And i work in.paisley for 40 years

Where are they going to stop with the statues fiasco? Queen Victoria with her links to the Raj and our current Queen. Is this their way of getting rid of the Monarchy.

make no mistake this movement is being used as a proxy for many groups, not really much questioning going on about the motives behind this and as usual any dissenter at all is just tagged as racist. All very familiar tactics.

Rubber bullets? What's wrong with live rounds? High time the water cannons were back on the mainland.
After the attack on Williams statue at cemetery at top of high street , watch these bstds try to dislodge or picket for its removal , I genuinely hope we can stand together to never let this happen--this man saved us from Rome--Catholicism--bheastly ongoings and much more--time to take our city and country back --no surrender

a guy i know of is in the gb and it is all over his facebook.
the gb were directly involved in this.
he'll hopefully lose his job with a large telecoms company as i assume they would take a dim view of their employees taking part in the defacing of public buildings.
Even the she devil Jeanette Findlay praises them on twitter for it & she of course runs them

Us and none.

Just wondering if we ever got to the bottom of this? I see this chap has been back online. Not having a go, just trying to square the circle between him saying he was there, knew everyone involved, categorically stating that it was nothing to do with the scum, that everyone there was either a non football fan or a supporter of us.... and then the subsequent photos and that charming video released by the GB showing themselves doing it.

If there's something I've missed please enlighten me. I'm just very confused by this posters comments and the subsequent evidence.

Just wondering if we ever got to the bottom of this? I see this chap has been back online. Not having a go, just trying to square the circle between him saying he was there, knew everyone involved, categorically stating that it was nothing to do with the scum, that everyone there was either a non football fan or a supporter of us.... and then the subsequent photos and that charming video released by the GB showing themselves doing it.

If there's something I've missed please enlighten me. I'm just very confused by this posters comments and the subsequent evidence.

Just seen the posts. Outrageous. One of them had a green brigade T-shirt on

I don’t necessarily think a street name “celebrates” anything. Our history is our history, it can't be altered and it shouldnt be altered. History and placenames, they remind us of our past, they don't glorify it.

If we must erase every aspect of our past relating to slavery then, never mind changing street names,
we ought to be demolishing the whole Merchant city. Why aren't you advocating that?

So let's call this stunt what it is, a shameless PR exercise for this group to once again show how "inclusive" they are. A chance to jump on the bandwagon and tell everyone they're the good guys.
There would be a lot more than Merchant city needing demolished. Glasgow was basically built on Tobacco Lord money. Just the way it is. Can't change history. It'll be book burning next, last practiced extensively by the Nazi party.

The silence from the poster @dmaude1872 is a bit mystifying. You made the comments mate, just clear up the confusion for us?
He was posting in the student thread at back of 9 this morning, seems to have blanked this thread since he was outed & has started giving us a history lesson on the linfield strip colours.

So lets wipe out the history of who and how Glasgow was built.

%^*& the lot of them, BLM/Gangrene Gremlins

Back