Garden rangers pub

Marvellous mate!!! Couple of pennants I used to have during primary school on my bedroom wall. Out of sheer nosiness what led to naming it the "Railway bar"?

The bike
dGjcI2W.gif

And as sure as Day turns to night... There is a mentally challenged commenting on the picture uploads. What's wrong with these cnuts

Looks great mate, well done.

I’ve got a garage that faces into a lane at the back of the house, tempted to do something like this but I still need some of the storage space for bikes, lawnmower, etc.

How much of the garage is used for the bar and seating area? Do you have heating in there?

Looks great mate, well done.

I’ve got a garage that faces into a lane at the back of the house, tempted to do something like this but I still need some of the storage space for bikes, lawnmower, etc.

How much of the garage is used for the bar and seating area? Do you have heating in there?
One half is a booth the other is a bar with stools,the seats lift off for storage(for some tools paint etc)
The roof part is insulated,don’t have heating but it holds the heat well in winter(got an old gas heater)

Well done Sir -
You have created something to be very proud of & really can only be rivalled by the Louden or similar - only yours is totally personal and individual
Absolute respect, admiration & appreciation mate -
Thanks for sharing this

Last edited:
Every Rangers supporter should have one. We deserve it. Well done to the guys who have went ahead and created their own wee Ibrox.:cool:

I picked up a few pennants and photos a few years back from the wee memrobilia fayre they did in the louden,do they not do them anymore?
asked recently if some collectors wanted to do one, but no interest.
P.s. I have some pennants for you, you might have them so you can maybe swap with others

Back