Garry Holt Resigns

Thanks for the world's most useless piece of information:))

Could be the pishest Tat ever? But at least it dispels the predictable "mentally challenged" myth.

fil-watford-norwich-068.jpg

Don't mind him so much as although his teams are miserable to play against, it's been the same for everyone and he didn't just get his team hyped up for us alone.

Seems like a decent manager for that level.

Strange goings on at this club, with this gangster apparently running the show, and you have got proper football people like Holt and Miller scarpering under strange circumstances and without even waiting for a payoff. Thats before you get started on the pitch.

Hopefully they go down.

Whoever comes in, will be second to Martindale, even if they are given the title of the "manager" the reason Hopkin & Miller left is because Martindale pulls the strings in the dressing room and beyond,

He done a more than decent job at Livi. Took points off both us and the other lot at times. He won’t be out a job long. Ex Army I believe.

That’s a bit weird is it not? Has he been asked to take huge paycut? Got an another offer?
Where the hell are the FF Detectives? I’m out of question marks here c’mon to f.uck lads, get the finger out!

He's from Kilmarnock and has supported Kilmarnock all his days. I know this is difficult to understand for you and others but just because he's not a Rangers fan doesn't make him a Tim.
I agree. But he said mentally challenged :)

Had the misfortune to be in a Killie pub one day when he came in for a drink.
The local roasters around me hung on his every word, laughed at his cringy patter and the bar manager was beaming as if Pele had just walked in!
Me? I just thought he was an arrogant prick.

He's from Kilmarnock and has supported Kilmarnock all his days. I know this is difficult to understand for you and others but just because he's not a Rangers fan doesn't make him a Tim.
When he joined Celtic he claimed to have been a lifelong Tim,

ex Soldier, the filth bought him out of the Army.

Drug dealer turned Livingston FC football boss told to cough up £34k in dirty money probe​

The assistant manager was banned from selling property he owed until he paid the cash.
Vision of a Drug Mule, in the scud at a border control with a bucket in front of him, being told to cough up the money :rolleyes:

Back