Garry Holt Resigns

When he joined Celtic he claimed to have been a lifelong Tim,

ex Soldier, the filth bought him out of the Army.
I don't remember him claiming to be a lifelong Tim at all. I'd be interested to see a link to that.

They have struggled this season with selling their best player Dykes and despite keeping us out at Livvie. Not won a game in the SPFL for a while but he has some decent results - drew with us, great run in the league cup, beat Dundee Utd away.

Drug dealer turned Livingston FC football boss told to cough up £34k in dirty money probe​

The assistant manager was banned from selling property he owed until he paid the cash.
I only became aware of this guy because at full time when we drew with them earlier in the season someone on their bench gave a big unnecessary "YAS", and you could just tell it was a mentally challenged. Quick look at their backroom staff, and there it is.

Regarding Martindale I can only assume one of his mates posts on here as I last time I asked how someone with his background is involved in Professional Football there were people coming on defending him

I know he's paid his debt to society but I'm not sure how much of a role model he is

That’s a bit weird is it not? Has he been asked to take huge paycut? Got an another offer?
Where the hell are the FF Detectives? I’m out of question marks here c’mon to f.uck lads, get the finger out!
I've done a bit of digging with Killie mates.

Apparently he has been disqualified from driving, making it difficult to commute from Ayrshire to Livingstone and due to SFA 'bubble' rules, he cannot share a car for commuting to/from training/games.

He's been talking about chucking it for a few weeks.

If we have learned one lesson over the last couple of decades or more it's the fact they don't need to be a full moon howling mentally challengeds to hate Rangers.

When he joined Celtic he claimed to have been a lifelong Tim,

ex Soldier, the filth bought him out of the Army.

I'm surprised at that or maybe that's just the line they threw to the media.

He has always been up front that he's a Killie fan.

He was always going to finish off this season worse than last as it was a remarkable achievement to finish 5th. He's lost a fair few players as well.

Strange one thought they were doing okay under him. Another one for I hope they go down. Been to their ground 3 times and never seen us win!

Good. A dinosaur in his approach to football. Typical Scottish attitude of physicality over skill. Will they bring in a manager with a progressive attitude? Doubt it. Hope they go down.

He'll get a managers job down South in the lower leagues and his interviews will be about how his men are going to make sure Rangers have been in a game.

Back