Garry Monk - Sheff Wed - How's He Get Away With It?

Should Monk Be Sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan Žižka

Shocking run of results with this guy. No sign of him leaving of his own will.

Bad enough beginning the season handicapped -12 points but to lose your last 4 with 3 of the teams just above you, the latest today at 2nd bottom Wycombe 1-0, leaving Wednesday 8 points adrift of them (now -4 points) and Monk comes out with this pish...

.... if we'd not had the deduction we'd be half way up the league !!! You wouldn't Garry, you would be 20th. A blatant lie.

And this :)

Liked The Owls way too long and hate to see what this clown is doing to the club.

Wednesday were sitting 3rd at Xmas last year, taking 25 points from 31 games since.. He's won 17 out of 56 games.

Would you fire him?

That's a poll for this :)). Can't find the couldn't care less option so didn't vote. He's not a good manager though.

Reason for the poll is that he won't leave of his own volition.

He will stay and drag the club further down.

In the hands of the owner, Chancer Chansiri, so I'm putting posters in the owners role. :)

Can't be fun being an Owls fan. Always feel sorry for supporters of teams with an ever-increasing gulf between them and their city/local rivals.

Like with Portsmouth and Sunderland, must be miserable slugging it out in League One while their arch enemies cruise along steadily in the EPL year after year.

Wednesday is the only cause for concern with their fans also mate. Not about where the Blades are.

Just anticipating further sinking ahead with Monk.

Loads of people wanted him for us and I remember being baffled as I couldn't see any successes in his previous record that suggested he was any good at all.

I keep a close eye on Sheff Wed results and I've been down to Hillsborough a few times over the years so I like to see them do well.

No idea how he's still in a job. Yes the decks stacked against him but he isn't getting the most out of that squad.

Started the season 12 points from safety and isn't making much of a dent in that so far.

If he stays Wednesday will be in League 1 next season.

Can't be fun being an Owls fan. Always feel sorry for supporters of teams with an ever-increasing gulf between them and their city/local rivals.

Like with Portsmouth and Sunderland, must be miserable slugging it out in League One while their arch enemies cruise along steadily in the EPL year after year.
Sheffield United aren't cruising this year. One point from 7 games so far!!

He's on a terrible run and yes, he should be sacked. They needed the win today to give them a wee boost. Not quite a relegation 6 pointer, but these are the teams Wednesday simply have to beat.

Couldn’t give a shiny shite. Only thing he’s useful for is providing rhyming slang for spunk

Back