Garry Monk

Boots'n'Braces

Is he working again as im surprised he hasnt been mentioned for our job, think he would be a terrific appointment, did really well with Leeds

Watched a lot of Leeds last season and over the piece he did change their fortunes. When the going got tough at the end of the season he looked totally clueless as how to stop the rot.

Is he working again as im surprised he hasnt been mentioned for our job, think he would be a terrific appointment, did really well with Leeds

Not for me.

Saved Swansea from relegation after Laudrup almost sent them down - fair enough.

Following season 9th or 10th in the EPL - fair enough.

Following season sacked after one of Swanseas most disastrous runs ever (worse then Laudrups from memory).

Then quit Leeds for no apparent reason - still hasn't said why. Literally walked out.

Now at Middlesbourgh, played 18, 8 wins, 5 draws, 5 defeats.

He's achieved nothing of note. Add to that (and someone on here will know for sure) he is probably working with a far bigger budget than he would have with us.

He was my top pick last time round. I think he would have came if we had waited a little bit longer but unfortunately at the time Leeds were still in the play off places so he wouldn't have moved.

Over achieved last year but has been a bit mixed this year in light of Middlesbourgh's expectations however I still think he would have been a great choice for us.

Back