Garry O'Connor cleared of flashing

Kinda agree with that. Just a daft big guy and was playing up to that. The fact this has gone to court is pretty over the top isn’t it?

Riordan is just trouble, fact he was banned from all night clubs in Edinburgh says it all. Just a wee ned with some neds pals looking for a scrap. Griffiths is on par with that, always looking for a victim and fancies himself as a mad shagger.
I agree about Riordan but was shocked how well he came across on Football Daft, almost human like.

Honestly as a Welsh man in Scotland , this country is fucked! Kill someone? 10 years out in 5. Abuse a child? Nae danger crack on.

Always gave this guy big credit for going out to Russia and giving it a shot when others wouldn't even have entertained the idea.

Scored the winner in the 2007 Russian Cup final.
Wonder if he would have went for the sane money he was on at Hibs?.....

99% of this board would work in Russia for 20 grand a week.

Wonder if he would have went for the sane money he was on at Hibs?.....

99% of this board would work in Russia for 20 grand a week.
To be fair to him Riordan was supposed to go with him but he shat it.

British players have this bizarre attitude with leaving their comfort spot and playing abroad. He was the first Brit to go over and give the League a shot.

But for 16K a week I'd fire myself out of a cannon to Moscow if need be.

To be fair to him Riordan was supposed to go with him but he shat it.

British players have this bizarre attitude with leaving their comfort spot and playing abroad. He was the first Brit to go over and give the League a shot.

But for 16K a week I'd fire myself out of a cannon to Moscow if need be.

Riordan was arguably the most talented of that Hibs bunch, but pissed his career away due to his bad attitude.

You’re not wrong about British players. I’d have loved to have tested myself in a different culture like that, even more so at £16k a week.

Problem often isn’t the player but the fact they’ve knocked up a high maintenance girl who moves over with them then throws the toys out the pram cause they’re out their comfort zone. McGeady was probably the exception.

Seems so bizarre that a cctv evidence alongside a worker who evidenced he was sexually exposed to is seen as insufficient for a conviction ,
Was it possibly implying too that the victim was a bit of a softee / homo ??

O’Connor and his like are the sort of pricks that impose themselves on other peoples life’s . Wankers .
Maybe the CCTV footage didn't back up the claim by the worker.

If i recall iam sure there was a story that the Thumb bought big O Connors designer luggage off him because the big yin was down on his luck and needed money for his messages.

Back