Gartcosh loyal

Gartcoshloyal

Gartcosh loyal take a bow. Booked a full 70 seater today for the founders trail tour. Ian McColl what a star you are. Wow what a tour, information overload:) handouts memorabilia tour of Ibrox and value for money that no fan can buy, I take my hat off to you sir.
You should be on the payroll at Ibrox
2uxvlus.jpg

Anyone from the Gartcosh Loyal remember a supporter from way back in the early 60s named Joe Buchanan? Joe played professional with Dunfermline and Albion Rovers. He's 85 now and living in Airdrie.

Great to see the club is still going strong. Me and my brother were members right through the 1950s and 60s. Was a great club. Highlight of the season was the overnight stay in Aberdeen. Rangers were always made welcome up there.

Well done Gartcosh Loyal it is a great tour.

Not many Gentlemen there though ?

Hiding all the ladies at the back. :mad::p
oLQYWU7.gif

Gartcosh loyal take a bow. Booked a full 70 seater today for the founders trail tour. Ian McColl what a star you are. Wow what a tour, information overload:) handouts memorabilia tour of Ibrox and value for money that no fan can buy, I take my hat off to you sir.
You should be on the payroll at Ibrox
2uxvlus.jpg
Well done to the RSC and also to the lads who do the Founders Trail. Excellent! WATP. Kenny.

Back