Gary Holt - 'Rangers will know they've been in a battle'

Stevie G should question the referee before Sunday to manage the game within the rules and if these cuunts start putting the boot in we can

This prick Holt is an absolute wanker

His team are nothing but thugs and grafters

No problem at all with this, when asked the question what do people expect him to say? “We are going to let Rangers play and do nothing about it?”

Honestly, I’d expect SG to say the same thing.
Whilst I understand what you are saying, he knows and we know what he means. Fuuck it, everyone knows what he means.

This fixture was always going to be a physical game made more tricky due to the pitch. I'd feel better with Balogun beside Goldson as I think he'll handle the battle better and will play the ball.

Aribo, Hagi and Kent will need to step up for this one, not just physically but taking/creating chances

Haven’t they just signed Jason Holt, fair play ex player and thank him for all he did getting us back into the SPL but im hardly fearing a physical battle from him

Oh how we laughed when him and his mate turned up at the mhanks, never knew he did not actually sign for them.

Originally from Kilmarnock, he had been an Army chef, having joined the Army at 16. He was spotted by Pat Crerand in an Army tourney in Monchengladbach and recommended to Macari. Gary bought his way out the Army and turned up at Celtic.
At the start of 94/95 with the arrival of Tommy Burns, he was injured in pre-season training. Celtic were unable to play either Holt or Justin Whittle (who arrived at the same time and from the same route as Holt) due to a problem with their player registrations and getting their release from the Army. They were never in fact registered as Celtic players with the SFA but Celtic honoured an agreement made with them made by Lou Macari. They both left to join Macari at Stoke on 20/10/94.
Thanks for clearing that up BB much appreciated, as I said can’t mind playing against him nor can Wee Mahood (Killie) did he attends Killie School mate?

Tbh it sums up the problem with football in this country in the last 30 years. The so cold managers and media think this is what a game of football should be about.
Exactly this. The tackles you see in the game now are what passed on a football pitch years back.

This explains why our football is stuck where it is. That patter hes using is old skool in the extreme. Take him out, go through him, that's where the games is up here.

Apart from us and them, this explains why the 3rd placed team were knocked out of europe by a welsh team. No offence to the welsh players as all the good ones play in england.

And Holt will find out that his Club will have 1 point from 4 games down the arse end of the League.

Thanks for clearing that up BB much appreciated, as I said can’t mind playing against him nor can Wee Mahood (Killie) did he attends Killie School mate?

Not sure mate, just remember the Sunday Mail running the back page with the signing of two players from the Army

Happy to see Gerrard say players were trying to take too many touches in the second half tonight. The way to play against these cloggers is to pass, move and draw the fouls, not to get dragged down to their levels of thuginomics

Exactly this. The tackles you see in the game now are what passed on a football pitch years back.

This explains why our football is stuck where it is. That patter hes using is old skool in the extreme. Take him out, go through him, that's where the games is up here.

Apart from us and them, this explains why the 3rd placed team were knocked out of europe by a welsh team. No offence to the welsh players as all the good ones play in england.

Exactly mate, and the so called leaders of our country can resolve this by simply applying the laws correctly & robustly.

We see it every time Broonaldo plays in Europe.

Holt IMO is very close to bringing the game into disrepute if the cuunts start booting our players all over the pitch on Sunday

He’s clearly set out his game plan

The referee and officials should be pressured into applying the laws

Holt has more or less said his tactics are to kick us off the pitch

We defo need to question is this acceptable

No wonder Scotland cannot get to a finals given we allow football violence over skill and tactics

Holt is a 19th Century Terrorist bastard and I hope we phuck his team by playing good football and not resorting to thuggery

Have to admit.

Im absolutely raging that he wont have 3 stands of bears baying at him on Sunday.

Its not forgotten theres been fisticuffs there several times with his mentally challenged players. Most of which wasnt caught on tv. Winter 2018.

I don’t mind hard challenges or being in your face from the 1st whistle, but we need the ref to monitor this closely , if Not they will try and get away with booting us up and down the park from the word go. Maybe a game for arfield to start.

Not sure how the synthetic pitches are that we will play on these days but in my day at both Luton and QPR the seams could be 4-6 inches wide unless filled with sand. It was definitely a huge injury consideration

He's an ex member of the armed forces and he will always have my respect for that.
Apart from that......Wank!!
He's a bigtime Scumbag, he was a cook in the Army during the troubles and got a load of publicity bumming them up.

And if statements like that aren't bringing the game in Scotland into disrepute then what ones are? We could have designs on bringing a cultured no.10 into Scottish football and they read this FFS. Compliance Clerr should be sitting in one of these empty stand seats on Sunday watching the butchers go at it.

They keep telling us how they want to coach the kids to play the right way. What's the point if you step up levels and learn how to play the wrong way.

This country has turned into a football backwater mate.

European referees would have shown about 8 cards at least tonight. And it’s stopping our game flourishing.

Even Motherwell in a fucking friendly against us got away with murder:mad:

Nick Walsh is ref for Sunday.

He has a more continental approach to refereeing in comparison to the referee we had tonight for example.

He will be a busy man on Sunday.

Continental? Is that your way of say he’s got a Napoleon complex? Walsh struts around the field like billy big baws. He even wears a shirt 2 sizes to small to show off his ‘guns’. He’s useless

Holt is playing the game.Stevie G is too clever to fall into his trap and get wound up with these comments.
Jock Wallace or Walter Smith would just tell our players get out there win the battle and then play them off the park.

Continental? Is that your way of say he’s got a Napoleon complex? Walsh struts around the field like billy big baws. He even wears a shirt 2 sizes to small to show off his ‘guns’. He’s useless
Thought he dealt well with the Hibs thuggery against us last season.

Wasn’t hesitant in pulling out the red card. Similar challenges tonight were given as a yellow.

In about them back first 10-15 minutes whilst playing our football. Cannot be allowed to be bullied by this mob! Into them Rangers, one game at a time.

This bell end letting us know that his hammer throwers will be out to injure whoever they can on their shitty carpet of a pitch this Sunday.

''Livingston manager Gary Holt: "I said before the game that we needed to get back to getting in people's faces, do the ugly side of the game, and you'll get your rewards. We got that tonight.

"Rangers come to us on Sunday and they'll know they've been in a battle.''

Seriously, do any of these attention-seeking no-marks ever say this about the paedos?

Back