Gary Holt - 'Rangers will know they've been in a battle'

Scrubs UK

This bell end letting us know that his hammer throwers will be out to injure whoever they can on their shitty carpet of a pitch this Sunday.

''Livingston manager Gary Holt: "I said before the game that we needed to get back to getting in people's faces, do the ugly side of the game, and you'll get your rewards. We got that tonight.

"Rangers come to us on Sunday and they'll know they've been in a battle.''

Was anyone really expecting anything else?

We know what Livi are all about. If we stand up to it, we'll win

I think that’s what we’d be expecting through there anyway. Last season’s win there is a good reference point for how we should approach this one.

At least we know that the talentless hammer throwers are putting their cards on the table early. Let's match them and get stuck in!!!

No doubt the SFA will send along a compliant Referee to allow his hammer throwers to get away with their thuggish style of football.

This bell end letting us know that his hammer throwers will be out to injure whoever they can on their shitty carpet of a pitch this Sunday.

''Livingston manager Gary Holt: "I said before the game that we needed to get back to getting in people's faces, do the ugly side of the game, and you'll get your rewards. We got that tonight.

"Rangers come to us on Sunday and they'll know they've been in a battle.''

Exactly how you'd expect it to be.

They'll play to their strengths, we'll play to our's.

We've had their number no problem on the past couple of visits through there.

Bring it on Gary.

Back