Gary Lineker claims he received racist abuse for having 'darker skin'

“We cool G”

0_MAIN-Gary-Lineker-is-thanked-by-Rio-Ferdinand-after-stepping-down-from-BT-Sport.jpg

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

My dad had slightly darker skin due to his gran being from India, and because of that I got called a half cast and the like when I was young.

There's a young lad in my boys football team & sometimes he gets called Robbie the Jobbie because his skin has a slight tint to it.

Really would surprise you how ignorant folk can be still.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

My dad had slightly darker skin due to his gran being from India, and because of that I got called a half cast and the like when I was young.

There's a young lad in my boys football team & sometimes he gets called Robbie the Jobbie because his skin has a slight tint to it.

Really would surprise you how ignorant folk can be still.
Bit different if you have family from that part of the world though. Lineker is a white guy born to a couple of white people. I think the guy (rightly) got a bit of praise for taking a couple of refugees in, but that’s all went to his head and now he sees himself as some sort of prophet or Mother Theresa Mk II.

In summary, he’s completely disappeared up his own ring piece, and as a result he seems to have lost his grip on reality and all self awareness.

Artistic licence when it comes to racism claims

That should tell everyone that still needed to know that racism is an industry these days.

These folk in BLM, stonewall, antifa. The LGBTQ higher ups it’s a movement with power and big bucks.

And folk including the police, businesses, the media, councils and politicians fall for it and lap it up
Needed something to fit the narrative - Strange behaviour when it's so easily debunked as BS.

I went to California with the family when I was a kid , 3 weeks in the sun and when I came back I was getting called ‘paki’ and ‘blackie’ for months (I have black hair) when I went back to school. Kids can be really cruel.

I’m as white as milk now, factor 30 or I’ll burn like mad :))

Bit different if you have family from that part of the world though. Lineker is a white guy born to a couple of white people. I think the guy (rightly) got a bit of praise for taking a couple of refugees in, but that’s all went to his head and now he sees himself as some sort of prophet or Mother Theresa Mk II.

In summary, he’s completely disappeared up his own ring piece, and as a result he seems to have lost his grip on reality and all self awareness.

I've no doubt he's a tosser, but I'm just pointing out the type of names that can get slung 30-40 years ago, and in fact, in poor Robbie's case, is happening today, even though he has no mixed race heritage, he just has a slightly darker skin tone.

Posted picture of himself with the train strikers. Is there literally nothing he won't do in the name of virtue signalling. The guy has become beyond nauseating. Unfortunately, he has become a joke figure now.

Back