Press Conference Gary McAllister speaks before the Livingston cup match

While it's not looking like he is finished, his injury record and slow recovery is hardly cause for setting off fireworks is it?
I agree. I may be wrong, but i thought when he was injured near the end of last season, it was only a couple of weeks? Again, i might be wrong

While it's not looking like he is finished, his injury record and slow recovery is hardly cause for setting off fireworks is it?

Gerrard said his recovery was going to be slowed to ensure that his recovery from the operation was successful and lasting.

His previous record shouldn’t be counted if what was said about before the operation is true, that the injury was due to damage elsewhere and that they’ve now got to the bottom of it, it shouldn’t be an issue going forward.

Gerrard said his recovery was going to be slowed to ensure that his recovery from the operation was successful and lasting.

His previous record shouldn’t be counted if what was said about before the operation is true, that the injury was due to damage elsewhere and that they’ve now got to the bottom of it, it shouldn’t be an issue going forward.

I'm not bothered as I said on here that there was no chance he'd be back for the start of the season when it was initially said he would be so it's not a surprise.

I'm just replying to a poster who seemed to pour scorn on others with huge concerns over his fitness. It's easy to see why some have these worries.

Footballer gets major injury and takes time to get fully over it ?
I'm shocked cause it does happen elsewhere does it ...

Footballer gets major injury and takes time to get fully over it ?
I'm shocked cause it does happen elsewhere does it ...

You can't understand some fans being worried that he may be really struggling to get back to his preinjury level?

Back