Gary Neville announces his hotels will be handed to the NHS, with no staff redundancies of unpaid leave

That is outstanding, well done young man and thank you

time we all mucked in, shop for your family, help a neighbour every little bit helps

That’s superb but from a business point of view could be suicidal if the crisis continues and even after that how many people would want to stay in a hotel thats been occupied by people who will have daily contact with people with the virus

it really is a fantastic gesture but a risky one
When we are on the other side of this thing I will go out of my way to stay at one of Neville's hotels if I've ever any need to be near one.

On the other hand I will never, ever fly Virgin Atlantic.

Branson is a grade A Cnt. Always has been always will be.

The Me Too movement should be looking at this Cnt. Whenever he was doing his self promotion of one of his products there was always a tart to spin upside down showing her kecks...get him done.

Terrific gesture. He was a player I couldn’t stand when he played but have found myself liking him more and more over the years

Nice gesture. More should follow his lead.
Read this Morning The Chain Store Home Bargain have put 30m into a kitty to cover employee expences should any have to self incubate due to the Virus,if they are fortunate not to contact the Virus,they will receive a two week bonus through their pay packet,another brilliant gesture.

I wonder at what point the 5% of the population, ie the multi billionaires, that own 95% of the worlds wealth will put their heads above the parapet? Are they happy to live in a depopulated planet? These fuckers could provide the facilities to defeat this disease across the world but choose to sit in their penthouses doing nothing. The world will end up like Romero’s Land of the Dead, only without the zombies (probably!)

Well done Neville and Giggs btw, brilliant gesture

Branson should be ashamed with himself, all this kicked off and the only thing he thought about was himself.
A great gesture from Neville and his partners following on from Ronaldo.

Did not like him as a player, but he seems to be an all round good guy. A class act from a class guy.

could listen to him all day in regards to football and as someone with leeds allegiances that's not easy to say , this only cements him as a thoroughly decent guy

I really like him as a pundit. Talks a lot of sense. Also not afraid to admit he couldn't cut it as a manger and sticking to what he knows best. One of life's good guys

He can be a bit of hard work to listen to at time but he is literally putting his money where his mouth is here so fair play to him.

Cracking rightback as well - blows my mind when people downplay his abilities as a footballer.

Great gesture, when Life returns to normality we should definitely remember the good guys and the bad guys during this crisis.

Excellent. I've found myself trying hard to dislike Neville for whatever reason but in all honesty, his love of his club and football knowledge brings me full circle to believing he is genuinely one of the good guys

Thought neville was a bit of a lady's front bottom when he was playing. As a pundit I think he is brilliant and calls it the way it is. Now doing this has just upped him to pure class in my eyes. Well done Gary

One of many who are doing the right thing and putting others before his own interests. Well done!

Hated him as a player but since he retired he has proved that his passion as a player is because he is a good, passionate and knowledgeable man

Back