Gary Stevens.

Ah christ. Absolute worst nightmare, can't even imagine it. All the best to them.

Dreadful news. Don’t know where about in Australia he is but if Sydney they have a first class Oncology Hospital. My young niece has just gone through and survived 2 years of Leukaemia treatment there and the care was fantastic for the whole family.

Best wishes Gary and family.

Gary Stevens' young son is ill and his family are fundraising. If anyone can spare anything. Here's the link.

This would be a good fundraising friendly game down there with all proceeds going towards this fight against a horrible disease.If there is ever a. free weekday or weekend. Highly unlikely i know.Hope the young fellow beats this.

Prayers to Gary and his family get well soon son, greatest right back I've seen in a rangers Jersey maybe not the best ever but the best I've seen so far.

So sad when it's a young child with this horrible disease. Thoughts and prayers to the young lad and his family.

All the best to young Jack , and all of the family .
It's not the most important thing at this moment in time , but Gary was a brilliant player for Rangers . I'd even say very underrated - IMO .

Hope the club can offer something to help, a short stay in terms but a superb player and representative for us.

Terrible news and a horrible disease to fight. Thoughts with the Stevens family at this time. A gentleman and terrific player for us.

All the best to him and his family hope everything goes right for the wee boy.
Met Garry in Perth couple of years ago at convention real gentleman and good Rangers man .

Gary and Trev are my favourite non Scot Rangers players, love them. It would be nice if Everton and Rangers made large donations to this fund.

All the best Gaz.

Back