Gattuso On Instagram

If you don't want to go to Glasgow, I'll kick your ass! Do you realize that I don't even earn five hundred million if I work a whole life? ". So dad Gattuso convinced a nineteen-year-old Ringhio to accept the court of the Scots of Rangers, and to sign a four-year contract worth 2 billion Lire for 4 seasons. Only one will be enough for Ringhio to be nicknamed Braveheart by blues supporters, and to return to our Serie A with the Salernitana shirt, which made it the most expensive purchase in its history up to that moment, hiring him for 9 billion Lire. . From the beaches of Corigliano Calabro to the choirs of the 50,000 of the "Blue sea of Ibrox" in Glasgow, there and back. Nostalgia Growl

“If you don't want to go to Glasgow, I'll kick you in the c ** o! Do you realize that I don't even earn five hundred million if I work a whole life? ". So dad Gattuso convinced a nineteen-year-old Ringhio to accept the court of the Scots of Rangers, and to sign a four-year contract worth 2 billion Lire for 4 seasons. Only one will be enough for Ringhio to be nicknamed Braveheart by blues supporters, and to return to our Serie A with the Salernitana shirt, which made it the most expensive purchase in its history up to that moment, hiring him for 9 billion Lire. . From the beaches of Corigliano Calabro to the choirs of the 50,000 of the "Blue sea of Ibrox" in Glasgow, there and back. Nostalgia Growl

"If you don't want to go to Glasgow, I'll kick your ass! Do you realize that I don't even earn five hundred million if I work a whole life? ". So dad Gattuso convinced a nineteen-year-old Ringhio to accept the court of the Scots of Rangers, and to sign a four-year contract worth 2 billion Lire for 4 seasons. Only one will be enough for Ringhio to be nicknamed Braveheart by blues supporters, and to return to our Serie A with the Salernitana shirt, which made it the most expensive purchase in its history up to that moment, hiring him for 9 billion Lire. . From the beaches of Corigliano Calabro to the choirs of the 50,000 of the "Blue sea of Ibrox" in Glasgow, there and back. Nostalgia Growl"

He also said that Valencia were no better than Aberdeen, then they reached 2 Champions league finals in a row.
The moral of the story is that Keevins is a lady's front bottom.

I remember that Valencia quote as well. He really is a misinformed old scumbag posing as a journalist.

He also said that Valencia were no better than Aberdeen, then they reached 2 Champions league finals in a row.

They were called the Aberdeen of Spain and only a matter of us turning up to win. They wiped the floor with us at Ibrox and outside Marseille for 75 mins in 1992 and Juventus in 95 probably one of the best team performances by an away side against us in Europe.

They were called the Aberdeen of Spain and only a matter of us turning up to win. They wiped the floor with us at Ibrox and outside Marseille for 75 mins in 1992 and Juventus in 95 probably one of the best team performances by an away side against us in Europe.
Mendietta's performance v us at Ibrox was the best I've seen from a non Ger. He totally ran the show.

Gattuso may be our next manager you never know.
XHK7PdW.gif

He is a biased old bastard who can't do his job because of his love of the team he follows.

He is never a journalist.

Back