Gazza documentary netflix

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
I know the show has been mentioned on here before but I am just getting round to watching it.

Never knew he watched his friends brother die when he was 10, horrific.

Really feel for him and what he has had to ensure as a result:(

An interesting watch , bit of a whitewash on his time at us though ! Really only mentions the sectarianism and him playing the flute .

An interesting watch , bit of a whitewash on his time at us though ! Really only mentions the sectarianism and him playing the flute .

His description of what the sash is really poor. Youd think they would have checked that out before putting It in the final cut.

Other than that a decent watch.

His description of what the sash is really poor. Youd think they would have checked that out before putting It in the final cut.

Other than that a decent watch.

Aye, he came across as a thicko when he described it. Did he not mention the orange walk marching down Catholic areas to wind them up or something? He obviously just parrots whatever anyone tells him.

A bit annoying, but he is who he is I suppose.

I'd heard about the death before. That really shook him up.

I know the show has been mentioned on here before but I am just getting round to watching it.

Never knew he watched his friends brother die when he was 10, horrific.

Really feel for him and what he has had to ensure as a result:(
Yeah I always mention that to people, he also got his mate a job on a construction site with his uncle when they were 13. Said mate died on the site in an accident. Living with the guilt of feeling responsible for two deaths on your conscience at any age is hard never mind 13. Tragic shame, I love Gazza , I really do.

Yeah I always mention that to people, he also got his mate a job on a construction site with his uncle when they were 13. Said mate died on the site in an accident. Living with the guilt of feeling responsible for two deaths on your conscience at any age is hard never mind 13. Tragic shame, I love Gazza , I really do.

Same here mate. I've read and watched so much about him, as well as him being my favourite player growing up. I'd be gutted if anything happened to him.

not to mention he talks about his cousin with asthma calling him up asking about playing football cause gazza was the face of the campaign or something then his cousin died from an asthma attack. (could be slightly inaccurate but was something along those lines)

really feel for the guy

Watched this at weekend and was cringing watching his description of the parade and also the story of the threatening letter.

not to mention he talks about his cousin with asthma calling him up asking about playing football cause gazza was the face of the campaign or something then his cousin died from an asthma attack. (could be slightly inaccurate but was something along those lines)

really feel for the guy
That bit about his cousin really got me. The devastation on his face. Poor guy.

there was a 56 min video popped up on my FB when i was scrolling earlier, one of the Rangers pages had posted it, it was called 'The Italian Diaries' and it was about Gascoignes time solely at Lazio, fantastic watch and well worth the hour if you can find it

currently in work without phone or FB or i would post, maybe check Youtube

Decent watch just hardly anything on his time at us.
That FA Cup free kick against Arsenal but ooft what a goal!
Get the Bobby Robson documentary on Netflix watched if yous haven't seen it absolute class viewing.

there was a 56 min video popped up on my FB when i was scrolling earlier, one of the Rangers pages had posted it, it was called 'The Italian Diaries' and it was about Gascoignes time solely at Lazio, fantastic watch and well worth the hour if you can find it

currently in work without phone or FB or i would post, maybe check Youtube

What’s so bad about it? Yet to watch.
As others have posted the part of the documentary featuring his time at Ibrox seemed rushed. Yes there was mention of winning trophies but the majority of time was about his flute mimicking and the supposed aftermath. I say supposed as Gasgoine stated he got a threatening letter then some months later he got another letter. The same guy wrote both letters yet in second letter he withdrew the threat as there had been no repeat of the flute mimicking.

the stuff about the Orange is complete shite and should be challenged
He said people are killed at parades,I have been on parade at least 2 or 3 times a year for the last 30 years and cant remember any murders.

the stuff about the Orange is complete shite and should be challenged
He said people are killed at parades,I have been on parade at least 2 or 3 times a year for the last 30 years and cant remember any murders.

films is years old now.
He will have been fed a line and it’s been sensationalised.

Back