Gazza Found Not Guilty of Sexual Assault, or of Battery

Just seen this flash up on the news during Boris speech. Great news.
Didn't even realise this was still ongoing. Fair play to Gazza attending Ibrox with this hanging over him.
He's not had his problems to seek so red letter day for him is good

This is exactly why emotional fat munts should be ignored at all times. A national hero with dark demons rises above his own troubles to play knight in shining armour to some fat boot who was taking pelters only for the greedy cow to see an opportunity to rinse a sweet, vulnerable man.
Said it better than I could.

Brilliant news for gazza

Women who make this shit up really needs dealt with severely. It’s a disgrace.

I know personally of a person who has cried rape and the threat of rape twice (luckily no one not even her own family believed her) you could really mess someone’s life’s up.

Brilliant news for gazza

Women who make this shit up really needs dealt with severely. It’s a disgrace.

I know personally of a person who has cried rape and the threat of rape twice (luckily no one not even her own family believed her) you could really mess someone’s life’s up.
She never made it up though, Gazza
admitted to giving the lassie a kiss.

That she then tried to have him charged for it is utterly disgusting though.

The fat munter has lost her hope of free money and a slot on reality tv, that'll hurt more than anything Gazza did.

She never made it up though, Gazza
admitted to giving the lassie a kiss.

That she then tried to have him charged for it is utterly disgusting though.

The fat munter has lost her hope of free money and a slot on reality tv, that'll hurt more than anything Gazza did.

A kiss which she probably consented to then made up a lot of shit about sexual assault. It’s disgusting alright.

As another poster mentioned above if it woulda been a norma bloke of the street charges would have been dropped ages ago. Glad though gazza has been found not guilty

Sid the sexist was allus saying "how pet, ye divvent sweat much for a fat lass" as a compliment, just before she gave him a shoeing. Glad to hear about the jury's very sensible verdict today, must have been weighing on Gazza's already fragile mind terribly.

Reactions: o7o
There was a report during the trial that mentioned some of the evidence. Part of that included a suggestion from Gaza’s lawyer that another female passenger on the train, who had no relationship with the woman Gaza kissed, put her up to it by saying loudly to her “ I hope you report him for sexual assault for that” or words to that effect!
My immediate thought, given the evidence that had already been heard, was that this other woman had an axe to grind with Gaza. Wonder why that would be??

Still not Gazza's finest hour to be honest, all sounds pretty humiliating for the woman. But it does seem a bit much that it ended up in court.
I think the lass was well humiliated before Gascoigne got involved.
Was her being humiliated not what prompted Gascoigne’s involvement?

Back