Gazza Found Not Guilty of Sexual Assault, or of Battery

Even the fat ugly ones need a kiss now and again just so happened it was Gazza who planted one
He’s went through a torrid time with this carry on let’s hope he’s ok

I wonder what her motivation was;

1) Hateful Tim type exploiting a guy who defended her, by claiming his peck on the cheek in reassurance that she wasn’t a fat munter was a sex attack.

2) Recognised Gazza and saw the pound signs.

3) Sad mentally ill fantasist entirely ill equipped for the real world.

The crown prosecution service is also massively culpable in its allowing such a weak and baseless accusation to get this far. Had the emotionally fragile Gazza drunk or drugged him self into oblivion in the aftermath both parties would have had it on their conscience.

Cautionary note to the naive and likeable Mr Gascoigne; leave well alone in future as your notoriety, celebrity and the fact you played for the famous Glasgow Rangers makes you an easy mark for those looking to make a buck out of you, or indeed just mischief for you.

Jury is still deliberating over an alternative charge of assault by beating which is basically making physical contact with someone against their will.

Sadly the press will still use it in the future.
"Gascoigne, charged with sexual assault in 2019,........"

They won't care.

WATP

If it was Gazza the plumber, he would have got a verbal warning from the police

The CPS saw another celebrity sex case and jumped in without thinking

Delighted on so many levels,
Firstly for GAZZA,,
Secondly for the RANGERS family and anything linked to us,,,,
Thirdly,,,ME,,,
Because I begin every working day with,,,"Your managers a woman beater" to all the Scum within earshot,,,
I would've lost its edge if GAZZA got done,,,
WATP

Firstly for GAZZA,,
Thirdly,,,ME,,,
Because I begin every working day with,,,"Your managers a woman beater" to all the Scum within earshot,,,
WATP
Pleased for you on a personal level.

Firstly for GAZZA,,
Thirdly,,,ME,,,
WATP
Odd.

When will Gazza be admitted to the hall of fame with a full public apology from the SFA?

I won't hold my breath...

Firstly for GAZZA,,
Thirdly,,,ME,,,
WATP
F.uck sake.

Firstly for GAZZA,,
Thirdly,,,ME,,,
WATP
Well, you could counter that they have a statue to one outside their shit tip, for a start.

Last edited:
Brilliant decision by the jury.. Gazza can pull any burd, he's so good by heart it must have been easy for the jury to see he's not guilty. Gazza has to watch and don't give fat burds that he was trying to give confidence, any ammunition.
Get it up ye 19th Century Terrorist media, the record etc must've had there pens ready for the front page tomorrow. Lol
WATP

This is exactly why emotional fat munts should be ignored at all times. A national hero with dark demons rises above his own troubles to play knight in shining armour to some fat boot who was taking pelters only for the greedy cow to see an opportunity to rinse a sweet, vulnerable man.

Back