Gazza on James English Pod

Although not a big fan (being one of them) of the podcast with the same old - where did you grow up - I was a gangster - I’m now reformed and passing on message - it sometimes pass time when walking the dug.

This one should be interesting though.
I love these post that say I'm not a big fan but listen as it passes the time, it's fine to just say you listen to the guy

I love these post that say I'm not a big fan but listen as it passes the time, it's fine to just say you listen to the guy

Mate if I was fan I would say - enjoyed at the beginning but it became too repetitive and he is a rabid.

Sometimes its hard to find something to listen to and check to see who he has on.

I’m sure this one will be good listen In case no one knew it was coming on.

Hopefully hell have Gazza on. English has said a few times that hell have X on and it never happened.
Why didnt he have a picture of Gazza in his Rangers strip? Just saying, thats all.

Mate if I was fan I would say - enjoyed at the beginning but it became too repetitive and he is a rabid.

Sometimes its hard to find something to listen to and check to see who he has on.

I’m sure this one will be good listen In case no one knew it was coming on.
It wasn't a dig at yourself mate, unfortunately it was this post I said it in that makes it look like it is, if you read any threads about the guy there is always a post saying something like, don't normally listen or slagging the guy off but some of these people seem to comment on loads of his shows that they apparently don't listen to.

Just my opinion I don't see why people just don't post something like Gazza is on the James English podcast I'm going to give it a listen, but hey if everyone done that half the discussion on it would disappear lol.

Latest posts

Back