Gazza semi final day

We all bleaching our hair blonde
March to Hampden
Vyistuplenie-E%60minema-v-2000-na-MTV-VMA.gif

Mental health issues are at the forefront of the NHS right now, it’s one of the last taboos being opened up with loads of training and awareness going on all apart from our pathetic wee country, what do we do? Humiliate a guy because he is English, used to play for rangers and isn’t a poet.

I’m up for fully supporting a gazza day, I will never forget that hat trick to win 8 in a row.

I won't be there due to work commitments,but a display in support of gazza would show the rest of the country what a bigoted,small minded,and rancid country we have to play football in. Loud and proud bears support one of our own who has had many problems to deal with.

What about our board inviting him to join them that day. That should ruffle a feather or 2.

It would also give the fans more reason to show appreciation for him

A world class midfielder and yet Scotland finds a reason not to include him. Disgusting.
I'm up for Gazza day!! Bring it on.
I'd think we should all change Facebook profile pictures in support of Gazza. Mine is changing right now.

What about our board inviting him to join them that day. That should ruffle a feather or 2.

It would also give the fans more reason to show appreciation for him
should be offered but totally up to gazza ...if he isn't their its understandable

I won't be there but it's a great idea to have a Gazza day at Hampden, in front of a large tv audience. The only thing I would say is, keep it as a Gazza celebration day and not a SFA hatefest. It'd be too easy to use Gazza as a stick to beat the blazers with and for the atmosphere to turn sour. But supporting the player himself, should ensure a celebratory and joyful atmosphere and would suffice as a huge GIRFUY to the imbeciles that run our game.

Bloody right.

If they had an issue with gazza. Which they clearly do. Then this should never have been in the public domain. Not that the decision they made was anywhere near right.

But to humiliate a man with mental health conditions is absolutely disgusting.
Of coarse we all know that had nothing to do with it. They used that as an excuse and it’s back fired big time. As Vinnie said maybe because he played for the Rangers.

I wish we didn’t have to. But we are where we are.

We have an opportunity. We should grab it.

Vinnie Jones nailed it on talk sport.

The sad thing is, this could drive gazza back down the wrong road. Such a sad bunch of losers we have running our game.
You can bet your life that was their intention. They will deny it in public of course, but the fact they chose Mental Health Day to stick in the dagger tells you everything you need to know.

I’m all for displays in support of Paul. However, the scumbags behind this need to be named. They obviously carry more power than they should and need to be the focus of our disgust, and made to feel as uncomfortable as possible until they resign

I also hope no one with any connection with Rangers is thinking of attending this function

I won't be there but it's a great idea to have a Gazza day at Hampden, in front of a large tv audience. The only thing I would say is, keep it as a Gazza celebration day and not a SFA hatefest. It'd be too easy to use Gazza as a stick to beat the blazers with and for the atmosphere to turn sour. But supporting the player himself, should ensure a celebratory and joyful atmosphere and would suffice as a huge GIRFUY to the imbeciles that run our game.

Excellent post sir.

Back