Gazza semi final day

It's the perfect response to the bigoted tramps who have treated Gazza so disgracefully.

Let's let Gazza know that he's truly loved and at the same time GIRFUY to the timmy SFA

I'm in :)

"When I was young, I had no sense,
I bought a flute for 50 pence,
the only tune that I could play,
was we all love Gazza, %^*& the SFA."

The 4 biggest things since 86 are souness arriving, signing mo, signing gazza and getting gerrard.
Its all about the rangers, sfa and the rest try and get wee digs etc ever since.
This gazza removal is just another.
We should have learned by now to expect the unexpected.

Let’s show support for Gazza against the sheep.

Gazza knows how he is regarded by us and I hope that a display of support like that will help him after the kick in the teeth from the SFA. One of his best performances for us was against the sheep.

W.A.T.P

It’s a show of support for Gazza. If you have a problem with that, well then, that’s your problem.
Well it's a pish show of support imo. Chant his name throughout the game, plenty of banners with him on it and pump Aberdeen. That's my idea of showing him support.

Well it's a pish show of support imo. Chant his name throughout the game, plenty of banners with him on it and pump Aberdeen. That's my idea of showing him support.
Any show of support for Gazza is not a ‘ pish show ‘.
We used to sing ‘ swing low, sweet chariot ‘ when he actually played for us.
I take it you refrained from joining in then, or perhaps this was before your time.

Any show of support for Gazza is not a ‘ pish show ‘.
We used to sing ‘ swing low, sweet chariot ‘ when he actually played for us.
I take it you refrained from joining in then, or perhaps this was before your time.
I remember it well and I'm 47. Sorry for not wanting to wave England flags and sing England songs. Me bad.

After seeing Gazza's tweet to the SFA and us, now is the time for the club to come out and make him the guest of honour at the semi-final. I think it would be quite fitting having Gazza at Hamdump against one of the teams that he scored so often against and one of the best goals I have ever seen from a midfield player. It would also be a very strong statement from the club against the SFA without actually saying anything; come on Rangers make it happen please.

Back