Gazza

Portrushbear

Just a heads up Gazza is on loose women today at 1.15 doing an interview about his battle with alcoholism

Telling how the press were camped outside his door for two years. They were leaving bottles of gin on his doorstep. Dirty bastards :mad:

Jesus, he just said he was addicted to Calpol at one time, then laxatives and then Red Bull. 30 bottles of Calpol, 20 cans of Red Bull and then doing the gym twice a day:eek:

Telling how the press were camped outside his door for two years. They were leaving bottles of gin on his doorstep. Dirty bastards :mad:

I didn't see it earlier but I've heard him relate to this before, allegedly it was The Sun newspaper reporters.

Last edited:
Loose Women? More like typical women, wittering a load of uninformed shite and not letting him finish a sentence.

He looked better, particularly on the weight side of things. Really great to see.

Loose Women? More like typical women, wittering a load of uninformed shite and not letting him finish a sentence.

He looked better, particularly on the weight side of things. Really great to see.
Gazza should have asked 1 of them to explain the offside rule

They should be done with something. That's absolute lowest of the low. That's like going offering smack to a junkie and filming the outcome and hoping for the worst to make a story.

I can't believe anyone would stoop that low

Love gazza and hope he gets better and better but having some experience in the field of pharmaceutical he does talk some shit.

A bottle of carpol contains nearly 5 grams of paracetamol 10 will poison you and perhaps kill you but he's saying he's taking over 140 grams of paracetamol a day - he wouldn't last 24 hours

Sadly it's part of his illness to create these exaggerated stories and no one seems to call him on it

Back