GB News / The Herald

Doesn't seem that groundbreaking. That's exactly why the indictment was thrown out against the two Duff and Phelps fannies and why they've managed to take the Lord Advocate and Chief Constable for vast sums of public money in the Court of Session.

There was a story that the police search team looked at stuff they shouldn’t have which caused real evidence to be dismissed.
I’ve also been told this was a nonsense.

There was a story that the police search team looked at stuff they shouldn’t have which caused real evidence to be dismissed.
I’ve also been told this was a nonsense.
That's my understanding . The warrant was incorrectly completed and did not cover all the evidence the Police took. Therefore the important evidence could not be used in court so the case collapsed. Some might say incompetence others might think it was deliberate.

Time for Boris to close down toy town parliament and get HM Inspectorate of Police to carry out a full audit of Police Scotland
If I remember correctly there was a story a while back of £21m missing from Police Scotland’s audit, I was only ever able to find a few articles regarding this and then nothing as if the story completely vanished, zero follow up.

Scotland is literally become a 3rd world country before our eyes, unaccountable political and police corruption, compliant toothless corrupt propagandists, know as the media. Organisations infiltrated with hate and bigotry. Feral football fans bottling children with no recourse. Collapsing nhs and schooling. No jobs. No hope I’m some areas.
im delighted I moved myself and my family away after the referendum. I feel for those that can’t do that.

If I remember correctly there was a story a while back of £21m missing from Police Scotland’s audit, I was only ever able to find a few articles regarding this and then nothing as if the story completely vanished, zero follow up.
They found that missing cash it was used to find Wulliewanker who has still managed to evade the not so long arm of the law.

Also hearing a that a few wealthy big hitters within the Scottish economy are moving to England due to the independence threat.

How fmdo you make an economy out of no capital? Chinese loans like Kenya?

Back