GCC New SNP Council Leadership.

Tormusk1872

Have these SNP cooncillors disappeared down a black hole? Have hardly heard a peep from City Chambers since local election in May.

Can't even name Lord Provost or leader of the Council.

Saw something the other day about them wanting to ban cars from the city centre after the success of the 20mph speed limit. Now I go through the city centre multiple times a day and I've yet to see anyone obey that speed limit.

The report also mentioned the 3 people have been caught speeding in the city centre. :rolleyes:

Saw something the other day about them wanting to ban cars from the city centre after the success of the 20mph speed limit. Now I go through the city centre multiple times a day and I've yet to see anyone obey that speed limit.

The report also mentioned the 3 people have been caught speeding in the city centre. :rolleyes:
The success of the 20mph limit?

I think I adhered to it for one day and when i realised literally not one single other f*cker was doing it I chucked it.

An utter waste of time.

Have these SNP cooncillors disappeared down a black hole? Have hardly heard a peep from City Chambers since local election in May.

They are all in meetings trying to work out how to F*%$ up Rangers, the Orange Order and the Protestant majority in the city.
New names, same old shit.

The success of the 20mph limit?

I think I adhered to it for one day and when i realised literally not one single other f*cker was doing it I chucked it.

An utter waste of time.

Like I say I've yet to see a cop pull anyone over despite massive 20's painted on the road and vans, buses, taxis, probably even these uber eats nutcase cyclists flying by at least 30mph.

They'll be too busy running up their taxpayer's funded freebie allowance.

Labour have just had a superb win in Cardonald tonight, stopping it from becoming the first Ward to have 3 SNP members.

Back