General Meeting - There's always one

If we don't all work together as a fanbase then we will never get anywhere.

Splinter groups won't get us anywhere. They are detrimental to the big picture.
Not sure I agree and I wouldn't use the term splinter group.

Group think is dangerous, particularly considering where we've been.

I reckon we unite when we have to though.

Not sure I agree and I wouldn't use the term splinter group.

Group think is dangerous, particularly considering where we've been.

I reckon we unite when we have to though.

There shouldn't be a group think when there are so many members. Starting different groups rather than trying to help shape the one that exists is the issue.

The only thing follow rangers have done since thier inception is mudsling and it's only to the detriment of club1872 and fan power.

There shouldn't be a group think when there are so many members. Starting different groups rather than trying to help shape the one that exists is the issue.

The only thing follow rangers have done since thier inception is mudsling and it's only to the detriment of club1872 and fan power.
I don't know much about them but from their website the main difference between them and club 1872 is that the members actually, individually,own the shares that the group purchase.

I don't know much about them but from their website the main difference between them and club 1872 is that the members actually, individually,own the shares that the group purchase.
Is that not essentially how the old RST worked. I will presume if that's the case then they were fully behind the RST.

All I have seen from them is badmouthing C1872 rather than anything positive.

Back