General Meeting - There's always one

Here's a picture of the secret meeting between Brian Stockbridge, Jim Hannah (supporters liaison manager) and Bamguard.

The story caused havoc at the time as they hadn't even told their members they were meeting and eventually put out truncated minutes of the meeting. A total red-neck for them considering the abuse they gave other groups.

That’s David Griffiths who I mentioned earlier. He’s more passionate about his hatred of Dave King than what is right for Rangers. Follow Rangers are made up of disgruntled Rangers First Members who believed Fan ownership was viable. Delusional a Club our size could be solely funded by every day Fans generosity and by a committee.

Here's a picture of the secret meeting between Brian Stockbridge, Jim Hannah (supporters liaison manager) and Bamguard.

The story caused havoc at the time as they hadn't even told their members they were meeting and eventually put out truncated minutes of the meeting. A total red-neck for them considering the abuse they gave other groups.

A secret meeting in Starbucks at braehead?

Could barely be any more public:))

FollowRangers

Usual tadge pieces involved with them who cried years back when they didn't get a blazer.
Assume it will be the likes of the obanlad chap etc

He's a turbocunt that fella. Genuinely raises my ire when I see his nonsense on twitter.

There's also the auld duffer who, at the last AGM (or was it the one before) started trying to raise a point of order during the meeting when James Blair was speaking. I think that guy just likes the sound of his own voice in all honesty. He tries at every AGM to make some long diatribe that bores everyone to tears without making a point.

There's a general core of nutters who still have an issue with King over the shares and it's baffling. Not everything this board do is correct. Far from it actually. Questioning them over this sort of thing is baffling though.

No idea what this Follow Rangers thing is about, as others say it seems like a bit of an ego boost for certain characters.

I’ve seen some of their statements, cringeworthy.

.Im only looking for a relatively small amount for my old man's birthday later this year.
Can you or anyone else recommend a stockbroker (bear friendly) I can use?

You can buy them on that platform.

I have no idea if they are Bear-friendly but I've found Redmayne Bently to be very good - and as they have a Glasgow office that's helpful if you feel the need to speak to someone at length. https://www.redmayne.co.uk/our-offices/glasgow

That’s David Griffiths who I mentioned earlier. He’s more passionate about his hatred of Dave King than what is right for Rangers. Follow Rangers are made up of disgruntled Rangers First Members who believed Fan ownership was viable. Delusional a Club our size could be solely funded by every day Fans generosity and by a committee.

Is he not the guy that had a personal vendetta against Chris Graham at one point?

I've enjoyed taking the piss out these freaks on Twitter on occassion. Absolutely loving this tale of embarassment.

What a redneck . There to essentially vote on making the club debt free , a day to celebrate, and he comes screaming a barrage of questions ffs

I think technically it makes the PLC almost debt free as opposed to the subsidiary company which runs the club. I'm working on the basis that the loans which were converted to shares in the PLC were originally made to that PLC.

Unless there is some other arrangement, and someone may be able to tell me there is, the subsidiary will still owe the money to the PLC.

In any case, practically debt free and Dave King et al will now have 50% of the PLC so will be able to pass any resolution. Other than special resolutions which will need support to get to the 75%, which will never be a problem now I wouldn't have thought.

I think technically it makes the PLC almost debt free as opposed to the subsidiary company which runs the club. I'm working on the basis that the loans which were converted to shares in the PLC were originally made to that PLC.

Unless there is some other arrangement, and someone may be able to tell me there is, the subsidiary will still owe the money to the PLC.

In any case, practically debt free and Dave King et al will now have 50% of the PLC so will be able to pass any resolution. Other than special resolutions which will need support to get to the 75%, which will never be a problem now I wouldn't have thought.

Don’t ruin my illusion boss , let me just believe it’s debt free . :D

From where we were , debt free is a dream , with spivs having no say in the club , it’s a reason to pour a gigantic glass of Argentinian Malbec and put the shoulders back

From where we were , debt free is a dream , with spivs having no say in the club , it’s a reason to pour a gigantic glass of Argentinian Malbec and put the shoulders back

I totally agree.

Other than the Argentinian wine bit.

He's a turbocunt that fella. Genuinely raises my ire when I see his nonsense on twitter.

There's also the auld duffer who, at the last AGM (or was it the one before) started trying to raise a point of order during the meeting when James Blair was speaking. I think that guy just likes the sound of his own voice in all honesty. He tries at every AGM to make some long diatribe that bores everyone to tears without making a point.

There's a general core of nutters who still have an issue with King over the shares and it's baffling. Not everything this board do is correct. Far from it actually. Questioning them over this sort of thing is baffling though.

That description has 'Alan Harris' written all over it.

Laurie from dennistoun?

Was he not the loonball that threatened to take FF to court for breach of privacy because someone posted his photo on the old forum, even though said photo was actually from Willie Vass' site?

I had a wee South Australian in anticipation!! last night

He won't be happy with this then;
The Company is pleased to declare the outcome of the GM. The Resolution was successfully passed with the votes cast as follows:
Votes for: 48,565,961 (81.9%)
Votes against: 10,772,951 (18.1%)

Excellent news

Without being there or seeing a pic - I presume this will have been Michael Grover from Fife, one of the RF bitter-enders.

Has a very distinctive voice and delivery.
Indeed it was him, his condescending manner is witnessed at every GM and AGM....Chris Graham was sat in front of me and his head shaking was mirrored in unison with my own.

I try not to allow fellow bears to annoy me, but that particular fella Michael.....absolutely rips my knitting!!!!

I don’t think i’d able to hold my tongue at an AGM with some of a nonsense people come away with.

The price a ra pies are a joke, the toilets don’t smell like roses etc.

Brain dead.

I think you might be getting a bit confused with which clubs AGM we are discusssing here ;)

I used to be on twitter and I had dozens of Rangers fans just like that Windsor Hugo guy blocked. A good deal of them would be timposters but there are some genuine crackpots in our support.

Rangers fans (I’d argue Protestants in wider Scottish context) can barely agree on the colour of grass. Fan ownership I don’t think was even a starter before we even get to finance.

If 3 Rangers fans were stranded on an island, you’d have 4 RSC’s by the morning....

Thank f*ck for Dave King and the concert party that took over, dread to think where we’d be given the charlatans involved in our recent history.

Back