General Sale Home Tickets

Alex Hunter

Official Ticketer
I’ve got a few mates coming up from down south later in the month and they’re looking to take in a game, potentially home to Livi.

Due to my ST I’ve no real knowledge of what the general sale is like these days - how likely are they to be able to grab some tickets? I know SeatSub maybe increases the chances.

I know someone will suggest getting them outside ground on the day but they’d rather know for sure I reckon.

Cheers.

I’ll probably not be attending the game and could sort you with 2 beside each other if it’s any help

Will be scare mate ,best bet would be tickets section on here ...looks like some mygers members buy them up with no interest to go to games to get there points tally up ..some on sale on here minutes after the mygers sale opened up

Will be scare mate ,best bet would be tickets section on here ...looks like some mygers members buy them up with no interest to go to games to get there points tally up ..some on sale on here minutes after the mygers sale opened up
Unlikely a Mygers member would buy a home game ticket with no interest in going. Its only worth 5 points with no real value unless they're on the ST waiting list?

Unlikely a Mygers member would buy a home game ticket with no interest in going. Its only worth 5 points with no real value unless they're on the ST waiting list?
I think it is happening.
There were pairs of Dundee league cup tickets (QR codes) on sale on here just after the MyGers sale.
(not blaming anyone for doing)

I think that it does happen.If they are a Mygers season ticket holder they get 5 points for attending if they sell the ticket privately and get the money back.
So 5 points for nothing.
Some do it, I expect to advance up the tiers towards gold for the away and Hampden tickets.

I think that it does happen.If they are a Mygers season ticket holder they get 5 points for attending if they sell the ticket privately and get the money back.
So 5 points for nothing.
Some do it, I expect to advance up the tiers towards gold for the away and Hampden tickets.
I responded to the comment as i thought the poster was saying mygers members (non ST) were buying tickets with no intention of going, just for points.

I responded to the comment as i thought the poster was saying mygers members (non ST) were buying tickets with no intention of going, just for points.
No probs I took it to the source comment "Mygers members"
In these circumstances, non ST Mygers, that would be crazy right enough.
I can't see someone forking out up to £44 for 5 points and no game.
I would say that I suspect the other FF member is talking about ST Mygers holders when he posted.They can and do benefit from doing this.

I didn't think the Mygers sale had passed for this game?
Sorry talking about wrong game.
There were definitely QR code tickets on sale within 10 mins of MyGers tickets going on sale.
(Don’t attach blame to anyone doing it)

No probs I took it to the source comment "Mygers members"
In these circumstances, non ST Mygers, that would be crazy right enough.
I can't see someone forking out up to £44 for 5 points and no game.
I would say that I suspect the other FF member is talking about ST Mygers holders when he posted.They can and do benefit from doing this.
Could easily buy the ticket and get the money back selling on here, but because it’s your account you get the 5 points.

Back