Generous Rangers fans

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
My boys football team were out with the buckets at the indoor bowling club before the game at Hampden today to raise funds for the team to help fund new kits ect, the bears were extremely generous and the team were extremely grateful to everyone who put some change in the buckets.

Well done Bears.

My boys football team were out with the buckets at the indoor bowling club before the game at Hampden today to raise funds for the team to help fund new kits ect, the bears were extremely generous and the team were extremely grateful to everyone who put some change in the buckets.

Well done Bears.

I came out of the Bowling Club, and two young lads with buckets were with the Police, who were writing down what they were saying.
What was that about bud ?

I came out of the Bowling Club, and two young lads with buckets were with the Police, who were writing down what they were saying.
One of the flats across the road had Celtic fans in it, one of the guys in the flat was shouting out the windows at Rangers and hearts fans passing orange bas**rds, hun scum, mini hun scum, he was for most part ignored until he opened the window and threw a glass candle holder still containing the candle, it hitp
One of the flats just across the road from the club had Celtic fans in it, one of them.kept coming to the window and shouting out to Rangers and Hearts fans passing or coming out the train station they were orange bas**rds, hun scum, mini hun scum, something about being leather belts, no idea what that meant, he was mostly ignored until he opened his window and threw a glass candle holder still containing the candle towards the entrance to the carpark, the two young boys were collecting there and the glass hit the wall and shattered over the boys, by luck police we passing and the idiot was arrested. The boys were ok just a little shocked.

One of the flats across the road had Celtic fans in it, one of the guys in the flat was shouting out the windows at Rangers and hearts fans passing orange bas**rds, hun scum, mini hun scum, he was for most part ignored until he opened the window and threw a glass candle holder still containing the candle, it hitp

One of the flats just across the road from the club had Celtic fans in it, one of them.kept coming to the window and shouting out to Rangers and Hearts fans passing or coming out the train station they were orange bas**rds, hun scum, mini hun scum, something about being leather belts, no idea what that meant, he was mostly ignored until he opened his window and threw a glass candle holder still containing the candle towards the entrance to the carpark, the two young boys were collecting there and the glass hit the wall and shattered over the boys, by luck police we passing and the idiot was arrested. The boys were ok just a little shocked.

Ah ok bud.
Glad to hear the boys are ok, the bam was arrested and that your team received healthy donations.

Last edited:

What a horrible mentally challenged b@stard.

Fek sakes what is it with these pratts a couple of weeks ago it was an iron now candle sticks.
o_O o_Oo_O

Fek sakes what is it with these pratts a couple of weeks ago it was an iron now candle sticks.
o_O o_Oo_O
It was a glass which the candle sitting inside, had it hit one of the boys on the head it could have killed them and that is no exaggeration.

What a moronic thing to do. But then again, the mentally challengeds have previous for throwing objects at young Rangers fans so perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised. There is no level they will not sink to.
It’s nice to know that, on this occasion, Police Scotland have arrested someone.
I’m glad to hear the boys are ok Gorbals Bear and that they made a few quid for their new kit.

Glad the boys are okay. I wonder if any of the lurking media will pick this up like they do with half the threads on here.

It just shows the level that lot will go to. These are young boys ffs. Glad the boys are ok and I hope they throw the book at that vile individual.

How much of an utter rocket do you need to be to, firstly throw something like that anyone nevermind young kids, but to then do it from your own home which then opens you up to future attacks.

Absolutely braindead some of these creatures.

Well done Bears.
Can i ask you mate do you need a licence to do a bucket collection ? My boys football team are looking for fundraising ideas and i thought the up and coming scotland game at hampden might be a chance to do a bucket collection and possibly raise a couple quid to help with running the club ,pitch hire is expensive especially in winter months

I seen someone getting huckled into the back of a meat wagon at the bowling club and assumed it was a supporter of either Rangers or Hearts getting lifted for something.

The rat bástard will no doubt get a slap on the wrist and asked not to do it again, I honestly hate these cúnts.

I’m sure that lady's front bottom is at it every time we play at Hampden

I sincerely hope the young lads are alright.

As for the scum of the Scottish press reporting the mentally challenged mutants.

It isn't a sandcastle!!

Can i ask you mate do you need a licence to do a bucket collection ? My boys football team are looking for fundraising ideas and i thought the up and coming scotland game at hampden might be a chance to do a bucket collection and possibly raise a couple quid to help with running the club ,pitch hire is expensive especially in winter months

I think you do to do it on the street, on private grounds I think it's just permission from the owners/committee but I wasn't the organiser so not certain.

Back