Geoff Shreeves comment today

Marstonbear

Just after HT in Chelsea-Leicester, commentator says and it’s over to GS who has some news for us. The guy says there was a lighting problem in the Chelsea dressing room at HT and ends by saying “but don’t worry they’ve always got Lamps”

Quite possibly the worst joke I’ve ever heard. There was silence for the next min, don’t think either Carragher or commentator could quite believe what he’d said

Just after HT in Chelsea-Leicester, commentator says and it’s over to GS who has some news for us. The guy says there was a lighting problem in the Chelsea dressing room at HT and ends by saying “but don’t worry they’ve always got Lamps”

Quite possibly the worst joke I’ve ever heard. There was silence for the next min, don’t think either Carragher or commentator could quite believe what he’d said

Cool story bro

Did you not hear the Shrewsbury banter on BT today?

BZzO92v.gif

:)

I bet Thomas Edison is furiously spinning in his grave at that.

Get yourself to the toilet for a wank my friend and release some inner testosterone.

Why didn't you just Switch' channels

Back