George Bowie says Ibrox was full of Celtic fans during his time as Rangers stadium announcer

There’s a part of Bowie’s interview where he says that his wife & son are regulars at Ibrox & his father in law is a real dyed in the wool bear.

I think he’s just playing the usual game.

I can see your point and someone's religion wouldn't be a problem, but I would rather take on someone who supported Rangers for a role at Ibrox than someone who supported Celtc.
Loyalty to a company is a difficult thing to accomplish from an employee nowadays, but in employing the Rangers supporter this would come as part of the package.
I think this is just common sense and not a particularly exceptional requirement for a football club, given the nature of the business which encourages partisanship at its very core.
No one could argue against favouring Rangers supporters on this basis, no matter who they themselves supported. Reasoned, reasonable, and well argued.

at times with our club it really was amateur hour, shameful stuff.we only have to look to the east end, and see a boardroom utterly terrified to upset their fanbase,whilst our lot took delight in getting it right up us

This isn’t correct.

they have a boardroom with a Tory Lord sitting on it who’s roundly despised and they have literally an anti board thread on kds where they have complained about most things their board have done. Lawell is regularly given dogs abuse.

This isn’t correct.

they have a boardroom with a Tory Lord sitting on it who’s roundly despised and they have literally an anti board thread on kds where they have complained about most things their board have done. Lawell is regularly given dogs abuse.

If you're meaning Lord Livingston, he left in 2017 after being driven out by the anti Semites within their rancid support.

Thank god for that. I think the irony amongst the fact is that whilst there is potentially a rhabid top sitting on our walls, you can absolutely guarantee there will be nothing of ours in the piggery. It fumes me that we've been infested through all these years. 2012 was the best, and still is the best thing that ever happened to the tims. That's how much they hate us, our downfall is greater than their achievements. But to turn around and show equal bitterness in their direction, you're the bigot and the knuckledragger. How much longer do we put up with this nonsense?

They justify their stance by claiming we are bigots. This is why they would never have any Rangers' strip on a wall inside Parkhead.

Our lot think displaying a Celtic shirt inside Ibrox proves we're not bigots. They think it confirms Celtic are "inclusive".

It’s not just the ticket office, it’s the hospitality. Go for the Argyll buffet and it’s mostly Tim’s.

It was Bain policy and Bain was used directly as an excuse for Tim’s to employ more tims at Ibrox.

That's me finished with hospitality if that's the case. Too risky

The fhilth wouldn t allow a situation like that to happen,Quite happy to sign none Catholic players but that's as far as their open to anybody policy goes,I'm old enough to remember their greatest manager in the clubs history being offered a job in the Sellick pools.

If you're meaning Lord Livingston, he left in 2017 after being driven out by the anti Semites within their rancid support.

I have no idea who’s on their board other than PL but I just seen loads of anti board rhetoric on their forums, and given the actions of the numbskulls in the green brigade they clearly don’t give two hoots what PL thinks of them neither, and vice versa.

Back