George Letham - TRFC Board Appointment

So happy for the big fella,
I first met him through my mate when on holiday in Spain 1982 , they were young accountant,s then based in HK.
My mate is still based in HK & he himself is a major investor but he is in regular contact with George.
One of our heroes, I'm sure he was the one who broke the chain when the spivs claimed they needed another £1m loan to keep the lights on, I think Ashley or one of his Lackies were going to provide at ridiculous interest rates.
Up steps big George he lends them the money.
I'm grateful to him for getting me tickets & invitations to Directors box & bar 72 but that big fella seemed just at home in the Louden.
Congratulations it should have been done earlier.

Appointed to the executive board which means he's managing day to day business, and he'll be salaried too.
I wonder what this means for the hierarchy of the executive board. Is George ultimately in charge of RFC now?

Appointed to the executive board which means he's managing day to day business, and he'll be salaried too.
I wonder what this means for the hierarchy of the executive board. Is George ultimately in charge of RFC now?
I am 100% certain that George will never take a penny from Rangers.

I am 100% certain that George will never take a penny from Rangers.
I am 100% certain George is of exceptional character.
However, if he's giving his time and expertise to running the club's daily business then I'd rather he was remunerated for it. One of the club's most important jobs shouldn't be carried out for nothing.

Would that mean working with SR ?

Would that mean working with SR ?
From the OP. Those listed are the other members of TRFC Board (not to be confused with the RIFC Board):

TRFC Ltd is wholly owned and operated by the RIFC plc and Letham will now take a seat at the top table alongside Managing Director Stewart Robertson, Ross Wilson, the Sporting Director, James Bisgrove, Andrew Dickson and James Blair.

Back