George square for 55

Anyone else almost prepared themselves for potentially losing their job when it happens? :D

Been listening to Yahoos for 8 years now. When we win it I won't be able to control myself

Drink right through until the first flight to Benidorm the following morning. Get mad with it for a few days then back to carry on the very next game :cool:

The celebrations for title 55 will be like nothing I/we have seen in my/our lifetime and I was at pittodrie in 87.i can see as some posters have said 100k plus being on the streets of Glasgow alone nevermind in other parts of Scotland and NI
My point was that talk of bus parades and massive street assemblies have only emerged due to the fact they scummy cvnts have started this caper. We do not need to follow them.

Anyone else almost prepared themselves for potentially losing their job when it happens? :D

Been listening to Yahoos for 8 years now. When we win it I won't be able to control myself

I’m saving my sick days for it. Currently at work with a splitting migraine and a chesty cough. But it’ll be worth it.

We should take over a Glasgow park. Kelvingrove or Bellahouston.

And party all night long. And the next night........

We should take over a Glasgow park. Kelvingrove or Bellahouston.

And party all night long. And the next night........

Or Glasgow Green. Was thinking this then I thought, would it be better in the city centre? As long as no one was jumping about the roads and everybody stuck to the pavements it would look class.

glasgow-tourist-map.jpg

There's a map in HD, I think the best thing would be to have an open top bus parade from George Square to Kelvingrove Park. As @Toyota blue says, if Manchester wasn't big enough, then what chance has Glasgow?

I just hope WE win 55 (its coming home next season ) at Ibrox it will be the best day ever at Ibrox.

Can't wait.
I'm sure i'll be on to ask where's good to meet fellow bears for a party lol.
Gerrard Square 55.

I've already got into the habit of calling St Enoch Square, Rangers Square, after we turned it blue with the amount of fans were seen walking out in their new home tops!

I live in Spain and I've already told everyone I know I'll be in Glasgow for 55, in fact everyone I know will probably be in Glasgow that day!!! Bellahouston Park may not be big enough never mind George Square!! Can't wait. WATP!!!

Back