George square for 55

After seeing the mess they made last night, when 55 comes next year George square needs to be a see of red white and blue. 10 points to the first person to get a Gers scarf on the Scott Monument!

First person to tie a flag or scarf to the John Knox Statue and King William statue's in town wins

Implosion and them knocking fùck out of each other will happen regardless mate.
Your life will be a much happier place if you just leave them to get on with it and avoid conversing with them.
After what we as a support have had to endure over the last 7 years from every direction be it those cunts, the media, everyone, I will be milking every last drop. The revenge is just too sweet for me to avoid haha

Myself & 7 bluenoses are away to Ibiza to celebrate my brothers 50th at the end of May, what a party we will be having. Taking over George Sq sounds good to me though, I will be there. F()ck work.

I want a chant like the count from sesame Street counting up until we need 9 and then we can all roll about pishing ourselves at their failed 10

They get kid gloves.

We'd be batoned off the streets.
Not if there is enough of us.....I want to see Manchester Esque crowds descend into the city centre......Glasgow is Blue and Orange......anyone know how to ride a White Charger from Ibrox to George Square!!!!!;)

I want a chant like the count from sesame Street counting up until we need 9 and then we can all roll about pishing ourselves at their failed 10
When we win 55, be it next season or whenever, I want no mention of the deviants.

Like their mindset, it should be all about The Rangers.

Open top bus parade starting at George Square, going through town and then down the PRW to finish at Ibrox.

Every street on the route just a sea of red, white and blue.

That’s what I want to see.

It would be the biggest party this country has ever seen.
This.

It will be a monumental day we take the title and I hope its next season we do it.The Board must believe in Gerrard and back him financially

Am gettin a stauner thinkin about it, felt sick to ma stomach sein that scum enjoy it yesterday

Where do you stay ??

293959_2383850.jpg

After what we as a support have had to endure over the last 7 years from every direction be it those cunts, the media, everyone, I will be milking every last drop. The revenge is just too sweet for me to avoid haha

And not one person should blame us for it after what we’ve been through.

Back